What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Xman's AFL general discussion thread

Flapper

First Grade
Hey guys. Xman is a loyal poster to the League Unlimited website. Being the AFL fan that he is, I thought I'd offer him this chance to discuss general AFL news, ins and outs, injuries, predictions, stuff like that.

Here you go Xman, your very own place to discuss the sport you love. Enjoy! :)

Xman

Bench
He was merely asking for a rundown of this weeks games. Surely you can provide us a preview of this round of AFL?

OK,

tomorrow night Fremantle v Carlton: a crucial game for both teams. Who is going to win? Freo have 10 players returning I believe! :shock:

I think I'll go for Freo. Who's with me? :D

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Dockers at home with all their players returning should get the bikkies

Xman

Bench
And then I think Carlton will have to front up at Subiaco against Femantle again in the first week of the finals. I love seeing Carlton get smashed!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I think it will be a good thing for Freo and their fans to get a home final, they have been cellar dwellers for so many years now