What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Xmas Drinkies

gunnamatta bay

Referee
PJ said:
Well this could be agreat marketing opportunity for the club, and I'm sure they have people in here observing.

Doubt it. I think they view forum contributors as a bunch of weirdos.

we ARE a bunch of weirdos hell bent on prolonging personality disputes, forcing our opinions down each others throats and border on being too obsessed with our team! that's not peculiar to sharks fans though, and i wouldnt have it any other way.

on the other hand it's a friendly grass roots community with a common goal, the advancement of the sharks cause...die hard fans whose opinions you'd think the club would canvass more often.

wont happen though, did someone say the word "backward"?!

Frenzy

Juniors
Well looking through the replies it sems the 19th could be a good day for everyone.

So will we say Friday 19th Dec?

Or do others have other days.

Frenzy

Juniors
Jimbo said:
Yep, count me in. What time's kickoff?

More rivetting questions!

Should we partake of a meal? If yes, King Wan or Bistro?

If we don't eat I reckon 7:00, 7:30, 8:00 would be the go.

Next rivetting question.

Real names or forum names?

Either is fine by me.

Macca

Coach
I don't want to eat first. We should say 7.00pm so everyone turns up by 8.00pm.

Don't care on the name issue. My name is Ben.

Have we set a date yet?

Macca

Coach
Sorry, should have read page 1 first. I should be able to drop in for a couple (that means about 6) before i go off to meet some mates at Cronulla RSL that night.

Latest posts