What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Y.N.W.A Thread III: Enter 'The Normal One'

saint.nick

Coach
Good win but f**king hell we were lucky with that game. Those dirty bastards turned up to end our season but not on the table.
Barkley should have had 2 yellows, I definitely don't think the challenge on Lovren was a straight red but he should have been on his first yellow.

I will back Lovren here, for Barkley to argue with the ref was disgusting. he should have at least checked on Lovrens welfare. I thought straight away it was a cracked ankle or ligaments. The only thing in Barkleys favour of not getting a straight red was he had the ball but Lovren got there first.

Williams on Can was as blatant a Red as you will ever see. How Can got up walked it off and still dominated is beyonnd me.

With the Mancs drawing this morning we need to clean Bournemouth up tomorrow. Put on a 3-4 goal lead and boost the F/A a bit more.
Lol, you made it sound as though we were lucky to win! But yeah, Everton's conduct was disgraceful.

cb4

First Grade
Upon reading it, yes I did. I am fatigued as at the moment.
5am start to the day tomorrow won't help either.

saint.nick

Coach
Perfect chance to pull away from United a bit, but nah, let's f**k it up against f**king Bournemouth again. Klavan looking around for the ball while King had it at his feet epitomises how shambolic the defending is.

Haffa

You're safely in the Top 4. United won't win their game in hand against City and Arsenal are Arsenal.

thorson1987

Coach
Coutinho breaks the record for PL goals scored by a Brazilian and Firmino scores a beauty.

Migs man of the match though. A couple of cracking saves.

thorson1987

Coach
Not me. I have to work that evening, and due to recent resignations I can't get someone to cover for me as I'm now amongst the most experienced people in my team :(

That sucks.

I'm just going to take a sickie for the game.

Got the cheapest tickets and was lucky to get in the bay next to the Kop.

Was expecting tickets in the nosebleed section.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
@Jack_Napier So ed002 says we have shown no interest in Obiang, while ed001 says we have. Who do we believe?
They've sorta explained why the differing of opinion. Ed001 gets the info from scouts and lower level people while ed002 seems to get the info from directors and higher level people.

We've no doubt looked at him but how far the interest has gone may not extend to the money men at West Ham.

saint.nick

Coach
They've sorta explained why the differing of opinion. Ed001 gets the info from scouts and lower level people while ed002 seems to get the info from directors and higher level people.

We've no doubt looked at him but how far the interest has gone may not extend to the money men at West Ham.
Yeah, but no idea why ed002 flat out rejects the possibility that we're interested in Obiang if ed001, a guy whom ed002 knows is reliable, says otherwise.

thorson1987

Coach
Interesting fact.

We have never beaten a Pulis managed side away from Anfield in the PL.

Hopefully can rectify that tomorrow night and Chelsea beat the Mancs.

Interesting fact.

We have never beaten a Pulis managed side away from Anfield in the PL.

Hopefully can rectify that tomorrow night and Chelsea beat the Mancs.

Yep, the commentators made mention of it during the coverage. The 1-0 win over West Brom is the first time a Tony Pulis managed team has lost to Liverpool when his team were at home. It has taken 10 games for Liverpool to crack it for a win.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Should've put 3 in the back of the net but 1-0 is all we need. Milner and Moreno missed 2 great chances. Thought we looked in control for 95% of the game as well.

I really hope we look at moving Clyne on and promote TAA. Clyne is seriously Glen Johnson Mk2. Suspect in defence and offers nothing going forward 99% of the time. honestly think TAA already has a better delivery into the box from wide out.

saint.nick

Coach
Should've put 3 in the back of the net but 1-0 is all we need. Milner and Moreno missed 2 great chances. Thought we looked in control for 95% of the game as well.

I really hope we look at moving Clyne on and promote TAA. Clyne is seriously Glen Johnson Mk2. Suspect in defence and offers nothing going forward 99% of the time. honestly think TAA already has a better delivery into the box from wide out.
yeah Clyne is grating on my nerves now, that Rondon chance was courtesy of his bad positioning, and considering how much we were controlling the game that's just shit.

But overall can't complain, massive result.

Also, only Moreno could f**k that opportunity up!

...and also, Optus are morons. They published the kick-off time on their app as 11:30, so when I tuned in they were starting the second half instead of the first half. They've also published the United k/o time as 2:00 instead of 1:00. Dickheads.

Latest posts