What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Y.N.W.A Thread III: Enter 'The Normal One'

Jack_Napier

Staff member
So apparently VVD is a done deal now. Posted on another site who is usually spot on has confirmed it. Wait and see I guess.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
I don't believe any reports until i see pics of the player leaning against things at Anfield and Melwood.
I'm usually the same mate unless it comes from this particular person. He has a connection to players and staff at LFC somehow and is usually bang on.

cb4

First Grade
I'm usually the same mate unless it comes from this particular person. He has a connection to players and staff at LFC somehow and is usually bang on.
what site mate? Curious for a read.

VVD wil probably go for 62Mil as Celtic are due 10% and Southampton are looking for 55Mil.
Whilst I don't like the fee one bit, I adore the player. He is a top class CB.

Best rumour of the day is Faouzi Ghoulam. Unbelievable Left Back. AFCON problem again though.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
what site mate? Curious for a read.

VVD wil probably go for 62Mil as Celtic are due 10% and Southampton are looking for 55Mil.
Whilst I don't like the fee one bit, I adore the player. He is a top class CB.

Best rumour of the day is Faouzi Ghoulam. Unbelievable Left Back. AFCON problem again though.
Liverpool rumours mate, I'm sure you've heard me and nick reference it before. There's a poster called Macca who rarely posts but when he does it's usually good stuff. He's made 2-3 really interesting post last few days

cb4

First Grade
I was on the page and couln't find anything from him.
Graeme Kelly is the one I follow for up to the minute info.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
It's was posted a few days ago mate. The flood of posters after Macca posted has pushed his posts right down.

His original posts was on the 1st of June.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
62 million?! Insane. That buys you 9 Cesar Azpilicueta's.
The market will be ridiculous this window haffa. I believe stoke are actually looking to get Troy Deeney for around £35m. Kylian Mbappe has had 2 near £100m bids rejected.

saint.nick

Coach
Graeme Kelly said the same too, I've been reading his posts on Twitter for a few days now and he's been adamant about VVD>LFC even through the City done deal rumours. I think he and Macca may even know eachother

Mogsheen Jadwat

Juniors
macca and kelly have gotten plenty wrong, I agree with whoever wrote that they dont believe rumours until someone is taking photos at anfield/melwood.

don't do it to yourselves lad. the transfer window is tortuous enough.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Troy Deeney for how f**king much?
£34m is the rumoured fee. New TV money is going to play havoc with the window: think we'll se a few clubs smash their records this window.

Oh and I agree MJ, until they're at Melwood being officially photographed and welcomed then you can't really be sure.

cb4

First Grade
Graeme Kelly said the same too, I've been reading his posts on Twitter for a few days now and he's been adamant about VVD>LFC even through the City done deal rumours. I think he and Macca may even know eachother
He did a red room podcast as well adamant VVD was signing with us.
He still thinks that Ox will turn up as well, god I hope he gets that wrong.

cb4

First Grade
£34m is the rumoured fee. New TV money is going to play havoc with the window: think we'll se a few clubs smash their records this window.

Oh and I agree MJ, until they're at Melwood being officially photographed and welcomed then you can't really be sure.
It's Troy f**king Deeney. He is shit. I don't see why stoke need him either.