What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Y.N.W.A Thread III: Enter 'The Normal One'

cb4

First Grade
Anfield index? I wanna listen to that podcast
Yeh, AI. Subscribe to the channe and find it.
Another Podcast with Dendrick is well worth a listen as well.
He gets other fans, and writers who cover games to just chat shit and football.

saint.nick

Coach
Yeh, AI. Subscribe to the channe and find it.
Another Podcast with Dendrick is well worth a listen as well.
He gets other fans, and writers who cover games to just chat shit and football.
I listened to the podcasts around when Klopp signed. I like the Irish guy with the funny observations

cb4

First Grade
It was well timed complaint so they can sack their manager and sell Bertrand to City with little to no paper talk.

Foz

Bench
Don't really know anything about Stoke but have they ever paid 35 million for a player before?

Actually have we?
Mane maybe?
Can't think of anyone else.
The whole football worlds gone mad.

With that tapping up rumour (article)didn't VVD say in it he spoke to the Chelsea boss too?
Strange Southampton of all teams would complain about us.
We're their cash cow.
You don't bite the hand of those who feed you.(or is there a dispute over a previous dealing?)

Jack_Napier

Staff member
It boggles the mind that we did what we did given we have a history of doing dumb things when it comes to transfers.

We clearly have people running the club who still don't know the correct protocols when it comes to European football.

Klopp should know better as well given it was only last window that he got in a bit of trouble regarding Zielinski.

Surely it can't be hard to do it the right way, specially when the target has stated through his agent he only wants to move to LFC.

Mogsheen Jadwat

Juniors
....and thats exactly why you put zero stock in what itk's say. Graeme Kelly, macca, any of them.

They dont know shit. Remember, they said the deal was done. They hadnt even put in a bid. Hilarious.

cb4

First Grade
Apologising is embarrassing.

Whoever briefed the press needs to be sacked. Nothing will come of this, the worst case of something like this was Chelsea getting 300k fine and 3 points suspended deduction for Ashley Cole.

But go through the correct channels FFS.
My only complaint is that through the press, City, Chelsea and us were linked yet we are the only ones reported when the Mirror released an article saying he was going to City a day before news broke he is coming to us.

The only way we get him now is if he puts in a transfer request. But this is a cluster f**k.

thorson1987

Coach

Whoever briefed the press needs to be sacked. Nothing will come of this, the worst case of something like this was Chelsea getting 300k fine and 3 points suspended deduction for Ashley Cole.

My only complaint is that through the press, City, Chelsea and us were linked yet we are the only ones reported when the Mirror released an article saying he was going to City a day before news broke he is coming to us.

The only way we get him now is if he puts in a transfer request. But this is a cluster f**k.

Whilst apologizing is embarrassing, if it saves the club from further punishment I'm happy with it.

saint.nick

Coach

Graeme Kelly seems like in denial, he still reckons it can happen. How the f**k can it happen if we've officially ended interest and run for the hills?