What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Y.N.W.A Thread III: Enter 'The Normal One'

saint.nick

Coach
Then we return to the real world and get exactly what we deserved.
Spurs too good too smart but they were assisted by some sub par defending.
Spurs weren't really too good, they didn't have much to do because we gifted everything to them.

Quite possibly our worst defensive performance in years, and that is saying something. Lovren is an embarrassment to the art of defending, ditto mignolet. Matip has nothing to be proud of either.

Spurs weren't really too good, they didn't have much to do because we gifted everything to them.

Quite possibly our worst defensive performance in years, and that is saying something. Lovren is an embarrassment to the art of defending, ditto mignolet. Matip has nothing to be proud of either.

It speaks volumes when, according to reports, the best defender out there for LFC today was Alberto Moreno (though apparently Gomez wasn't too bad either).

saint.nick

Coach
It speaks volumes when, according to reports, the best defender out there for LFC today was Alberto Moreno (though apparently Gomez wasn't too bad either).
Gomez did pretty well, he was far better than Lovren.

I feel sorry for Lovren as a person but it is so hard not to f**king curse his incompetence. The thing that winds me up the most is many of our defensive errors are completely unforced, they conspire to f**k it up by themselves. They look like they haven't played a pro game in their life. Mignolet has been afforded chance after chance after chance but he still has no idea how to command his area and claim an aerial ball, and still lacks proper intuition to make correct decisions, e.g. rushing out at Kane when there was no emergency to do it. Lovren is just a centre back version of Mignolet, braindead decisions like charging for a risky 50/50 aerial duel with Kane while leaving acres of space behind him leaving Mignolet exposed. He makes those rash decisions all the f**king time and never learns.

3-0 over Huddersfield. Apparently the team, were playing crap for most of the first half until Sturridge scored, From then on the team played remarkably better.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Salah’s finishing is truly dreadful

Also can someone teach one of these merkins how to take a penalty

Anyways a win is a win

saint.nick

Coach
Salah’s finishing is truly dreadful

Also can someone teach one of these merkins how to take a penalty

Anyways a win is a win
It really wasn't a bad penalty, it was just a good save. Salah's conversion rate is actually comparatively good, just tells you how bullshit stats can be.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
It really wasn't a bad penalty, it was just a good save. Salah's conversion rate is actually comparatively good, just tells you how bullshit stats can be.

Yeh true wasn’t the worst pen but I believe that’s 4 in a row we have missed now.. miss having Stevie G there to just bang them in

thorson1987

Coach
Yeh true wasn’t the worst pen but I believe that’s 4 in a row we have missed now.. miss having Stevie G there to just bang them in

4 in a row at Anfield we have missed.

How many consecutive pens did Milner take last season?

iirc it was a decent amount.

I saw all the goals and some of the match LFC TV. With Mane back in the side they looked transformed. Saleh's first goal was a stunning piece of counter attack.

Mogsheen Jadwat

Juniors
Saw the highlights but haven't managed to catch a game in a few weeks due to renovations.

We've got some serious speed up front - Mane and Salah took off like greyhounds and to be fair, the Ox was alongside them once they reached the 18 yard box. If we can clear our lines properly when defending corners we're in with a chance of going coast to coast every game.

They've done it again :( Liverpool lead Sevilla 3-0 after 22 minutes but wound up with the score being 3 all at fulltime after Sevilla scored 3 goals in the second half, the final goal coming 3 minutes into injury time :(

saint.nick

Coach
They've done it again :( Liverpool lead Sevilla 3-0 after 22 minutes but wound up with the score being 3 all at fulltime after Sevilla scored 3 goals in the second half, the final goal coming 3 minutes into injury time :(
I slapped my hand onto the coffee table so f**king hard after that third goal. Are Sevilla not just the most irritating f**king opponents we've had in the last few years?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I slapped my hand onto the coffee table so f**king hard after that third goal. Are Sevilla not just the most irritating f**king opponents we've had in the last few years?

hey I follow Seville, they are the good guys of Spanish footy