What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Y.N.W.A Thread III: Enter 'The Normal One'

cb4

First Grade
This song has gone viral and has rival players singing it. The Kaned song was by a bunch of plonkers who got beat up less than a week later.

Mong

Post Whore
Wow, good result. If it's an on demand game I will watch it soon, sounds like a cracker of a game.

Foz

Bench
Aubamayeng apparently doesn't get on with Klopp and has caused nothing but problems at BVB. A lot of $$$ for an apparent problem child imo.

We need creativity and playmaking in the midfield imo. Keita will help but another to partner him would be ideal. No idea who we go for that attainable. Lemar seems to be quite versatile which suits Klopp. Klopp wants him so hopefully we push for him and beat Arsenal to the signing.

Every transfer window we’re linked with Aubameyang.Normally Arsenal get mentioned as well..
I’d be shocked if he ended up a Liverpool player.
I think Pulisic of Dortmund fits the Liverpool transfer target better than most.
Him and Lemar look the obvious targets but no doubt it will depend on the $$$$s they want.
It’s the age the owners prefer to recruit players.
Some great football this morning.
Liked the comparison made about the Fab 3 and Coutinho being Pete Best.
Made me chuckle.
Yeh Yeh Yeh.

saint.nick

Coach
Martin Tyler sounded excited for Liverpool goals for the first time in a while.

I also don't understand how you get Peter Drury commentating during the Optus live broadcast, but then you get Martin Tyler during the Optus highlight videos...

Mong

Post Whore
Martin Tyler sounded excited for Liverpool goals for the first time in a while.

Gee whiz

Don't tell me you get upset about how commentators sound calling Liverpool games on top of all the other things that upset you...

Mong

Post Whore
Gee whiz

don't tell me you're upset by another comment I've made

As I've said heaps of times that you seem to get all confused by, I laugh at you and your strange approach to hating everything that relates to Liverpool, including the players that you want to punch in the face. Now it seems that commentators not saying the right things in the right tone of voice upsets you as well. You have almost reached Jimbo levels of sooking about everything.

Why not just enjoy being a fan of football and your chosen club for a change? It's much more enjoyable..

Although watching you lose your shit about everything is fun as well.

lolz

Haffa

Gee whiz

Don't tell me you get upset about how commentators sound calling Liverpool games on top of all the other things that upset you...
Do people even pay attention to what the commentator says when goals are scored? It's either limbs at the pub or fist pump at home. What someone says on the TV is the last thing I'm concerned about.

saint.nick

Coach
As I've said heaps of times that you seem to get all confused by, I laugh at you and your strange approach to hating everything that relates to Liverpool, including the players that you want to punch in the face. Now it seems that commentators not saying the right things in the right tone of voice upsets you as well. You have almost reached Jimbo levels of sooking about everything.

Why not just enjoy being a fan of football and your chosen club for a change? It's much more enjoyable..

Although watching you lose your shit about everything is fun as well.

lolz
Thanks Immonguel Kant.

Strangely having to justify the moral substance of every little thing I say to a random, context-blind internet attention whore on a Liverpool forum isn't my idea of enjoying being a football fan either. Nobody comes on here to read your irrelevant constant bitching about me.

"Hate everything that relates to Liverpool"...like how I hate the FSG Out brigade? Or the Loris Karius witch hunt? I could go on and on, you're just a drunk pikey.

Last edited:

saint.nick

Coach
Do people even pay attention to what the commentator says when goals are scored? It's either limbs at the pub or fist pump at home. What someone says on the TV is the last thing I'm concerned about.
Lol, I can't even make a joke about Martin Tyler anymore without you and Mong asking me to justify it. This is nuts. There was even a newspaper article written about how Liverpool fans don't like Martin Tyler but apparently this is just another isolated saint.nick problem.

Mong

Post Whore

100%

Slugger st nick is always at the ready waiting for an excuse to say he wants to punch someone in the face.

Mong

Post Whore
Lol, I can't even make a joke about Martin Tyler anymore without you and Mong asking me to justify it. This is nuts. There was even a newspaper article written about how Liverpool fans don't like Martin Tyler but apparently this is just another isolated saint.nick problem.

Thanks Immonguel Kant.

Strangely having to justify the moral substance of every little thing I say to a random, context-blind internet attention whore on a Liverpool forum isn't my idea of enjoying being a football fan either. Nobody comes on here to read your irrelevant constant bitching about me.

"Hate everything that relates to Liverpool"...like how I hate the FSG Out brigade? Or the Loris Karius witch hunt? I could go on and on, you're just a drunk pikey.

:joy::joy::joy:

You seem upset, slugger.

Latest posts