What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yahoo Fantasy NBA 16/17

McLovin

Staff member
Can someone post the draft time and date and PM everyone the day or night before please. We get a few that forget about it....

Also, are we a team short or is it just me?

Millsy1

Juniors
Waiting on Tamtam to rejoin, I have just messaged him, he has a day or two after that Barkley will come in, comps needs to be finalized and locked.

The Draft is next Sat at 11am NSW time 10am in QLD.

I can send out a comp email to everyone about the draft now and next thursday or Friday.

skeepe

Immortal
11am? Better make sure I have my draft order done early, I'll probably miss the start.

Mig2006

Juniors
Looking forward to this - would love a top 4 draft pick please Fantasy Gods (Comp Administrator)....

McLovin

Staff member
I understand that but in the changes it says it was changed from 'random' to 'custom' meaning the draft order has been fixed.

BunniesMan

Immortal
I stupidly thought the draft was tomorrow. I guess I'll try to make the best of it. At least it didn't give me any players with season ending injuries.

Aragorn

First Grade
Probably one of my worst drafts of all the leagues i am playing in.

Kanter #4 pick - not sure wtf i was doing there.

Went for youth and potential - and players who are unlikely to be "rested" during the finals - although did draft Rudy Gay so there goest that theory...

McLovin

Staff member
Quite happy with my team.

Went the front court heavy approach drafting LBJ, Draymond Green, the Gasol bros, Dwight, and Zbo...

My Kemba, DWade, Tony Parker back court is lacking a bit though. Not sure how Ingram will pan out...

HowHigh

Coach
I'm okay with my team, definitely f**ked up on Middleton though lol..for some reason i had it in my head antetokounmpo was the one injured...oh well

Mig2006

Juniors
Happy with my squad. The Beard will keep us competitive and if young bucks Russell, Booker and Porzingis can stay healthy and light it up now and then, we are well in the hunt.

Got a few guys who could be either end of the spectrum though. Time will tell.

Aragorn

First Grade
Happy with my squad. The Beard will keep us competitive and if young bucks Russell, Booker and Porzingis can stay healthy and light it up now and then, we are well in the hunt.

Got a few guys who could be either end of the spectrum though. Time will tell.

Thats a pretty solid squad you have there. Booker looks like he's going to have a break out year - i watched him at the end of last season and he was putting up some solid stats. Porzongis will step up another notch as well. And Russell should be able to beast it now that Bryon Scott isnt around. And your bigs are respectable as well. I wanted Drummond and Valanciunas. If Reggie comes back healthy your a shoe in for top 4 finish.

SouthSydCavs roster looked pretty good as well. Cant believed he score that team by not even showing up for the draft. Smh.

Mig2006

Juniors
I was thinking exactly that about the Cavs - quality autopicked team! Who you got as pre-season favs mate?

Aragorn

First Grade
I was thinking exactly that about the Cavs - quality autopicked team! Who you got as pre-season favs mate?

Hard to say. A lot of evenly matched teams - of which I am not one of them!

I think it'll be much closer this year - no runaway like last year (at least I hope not).