What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Year of the Dolphin

Stewbum

Juniors
Thanks Cap. They have looked vulnerable in each game I've seen this year though so this is a bold hope more than anything else.

Caped Crusader

Juniors
No getting around it, they were terrible against the Bears yesterday. 28-0 at half time was disgraceful

Theyll need to turn it around quick for next Sunday

Stewbum

Juniors
I've witnessed the forwards be overrun early in each game I've attended. Usually they stabilise by the 20 minute mark though and then Redcliffe start making inroads up the middle when the bigger packs tire.

The most worrying sign was the missed tackles. Sunshine Coast have been winning arm wrestles so there will be no 74 point pile-ons after the next early try they let in. The forwards MUST stop the rot from the kick off.

Caped Crusader

Juniors
Yeah the piggies getting rolled early has been a worrying pattern all year and it was really bad on Sunday

Hazard was excellent from the minute he came on, running against their tired big boys. He was the catalyst for nearly all of the Phins trys

Stewbum

Juniors
I think Redcliffe, in a gallant Grand Final loss, have dodged a rather large, red and white bullet today. Burleigh will be 2016 Premiers forever, but with a nasty taste left in their mouths.