What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You are our bitches

MightyBronco

Juniors
This thread is another example of why Dragons fans are the worst in the comp. I think i might have to throw beer over them again later in the year. Last years final was priceless, seeing Dragons fans cry after getting their jerseys wet along with seeing their team choke once again. lol.

ponies 4ever

Juniors
Look good on the Storm, although I personally hate them they have made the best out of the NRL and News Ltds desire to have a very strong team in Melbourne. Let's face it, the NRL could not afford to have a mediocre team down there as it simply wouldn't fly with an AFL mad culture. The role in expanding the game into Mexico has been a good influence and hence I don't begrudge it. The South East QLD Storm, sorry I mean Melbourne Storm are a quality side who deserve the accolades they are receiving however time will tell if they can stand alone when News Ltd pull the blanket out from underneath them. I hope so 4 the sake of the NRL.

_Johnsy

Referee
This thread is another example of why Dragons fans are the worst in the comp. I think i might have to throw beer over them again later in the year. Last years final was priceless, seeing Dragons fans cry after getting their jerseys wet along with seeing their team choke once again. lol.

Ill give you my seat and you can come over and throw beer over me, see how that ends up, priceless indeed. ;-)

Noa

First Grade
So which part of my "rant" is not true ?

What a surprise, a news ltd subsidised grub fan pops in and starts some chest beating. My side would be the most consistent over the last 5 years as well if they were gifted $6,000,000 per year and cheating the salary cap to boot. Know your place tosser.

I dont toss..................... :sarcasm:.

I would just like to add 2 things:

1. with our strongest lineup, we would not have won that game. Dragons D was wayyyyy too good.

2. WIN stadium is such a piece of sh*t lol. we have it sooo good with Suncorp. I went down to this game (bogans everywhere) i get to my seat, ive got no leg room, no food (since everything besides pies had sold out before kick off!) and then i look up and theres a big f**king pole in my way, i hardly saw any of the match lol.

user_nat

Coach
1. with our strongest lineup, we would not have won that game. Dragons D was wayyyyy too good.
Whilst I agree that their defense is usually very strong, it can't have been that good for us to score 3 tries against them. That's more than we scored against the Roosters and they are pretty bad defensively.

_Johnsy

Referee
On a side note, Big Pete

Any chance of catching up for a beer @ Caxton before the game?

Big Pete

Referee
I'd be game, would be great to catch up with some LU members.

Just have to check what's going on that time - sadly I had to cut my footy budget to support the slew of 21sts this year.

hellteam

First Grade
More shit scheduling - we will most likely be without lockyer, Hodges thaiday and hannant for this game

MightyBronco

Juniors
17 June 2011. Aisle 317, row 9, seat 35.

Looking forward to it. Afterall it's only a 500m - 1km walk from work. See you then.

Awesome! Row 9! lower tier! One plastic cup of luke warm xxxx with a bit of pee in it for good measure coming your way!

Last edited:

_Johnsy

Referee
Awesome! Row 9! lower tier! One plastic cup of luke warm xxxx with a bit of pee in it for good measure coming your way!

That happened a few years ago about 20m away from me. So typical though, whoever threw it wouldn't have the balls to come down and throw it facing the recipient. I shouldn't be surprised.

Agree 100% gut, XXXX absolute shytehouse beer.

Latest posts