What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You fairies ready for a game of footy?

Moffo

Referee
Chooks are yuppy bastards

Fairweather boosters. Yodelling Yuppies. They are a disgrace to the East of Sydney

Williams and Hodges will be a great contest

Chook, you are going to cop it big time, where is the derro otherwise known as Melon??? :mrgreen:

We will out sing you as well!

Cheers,
Moffo

ngunity

Juniors
The Roosters have an absurdely over-rated forward pack that can think their stars Ricky somehow sparked them to competence in the Semi-last year.
On a day when all luck was equal the Dogs forwards will smash you're shampoo loving f^g@^ts off the ground and it won't matter if Ricko has to make a thousand tackles it won't be enough to keep us out;

Roosters Forwards in review, all are overrated so assume that for each:

Morley- big thug, yet to show doesn't show himself to be proficient in attack or defence, he's too busy aiming up his elbow for some guys face

Cayless- Nobody the Roosters plucked from the gutter, and shadows of his more talented brother. Wouldn't rate a mention but for his wild hair that makes him a character... kind of like Willie Mason really, but less good.

Crocker- Worst of the lot, his "origin" performance was one of the worst I've ever seen, It's farcical to think that Kids wouldn't even know this guys name he's so F#@^ useless

Fitzgibbon- Lumbering 2nd rower that can kick.. big deal, you'd think he was the 2nd coming the way tools jerk about this clown

Wing- great attack, not so in defence, not there anyway

Once my prediction about the forward clash is proven true you'll have the pleasure of seeing Shifty and the new improved Braith tear the Rooters a new one... mark my words

0neye

cheating hommo roosters will be farked bi the DOGS BI 18 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;-)
doodiemanfly.gif.03172004

0neye seems to have been hanging around your team too much, posting incoherent babble before seven in the morning. Coming down from a big night on the devil's dandruff?

Watch at least one player from your *cough* family club to stay right on the sidelines, hugging the white stripe with a rolled up $20...

ozzie

Bench
ngunity said:
The Roosters have an absurdely over-rated forward pack that can think their stars Ricky somehow sparked them to competence in the Semi-last year.
On a day when all luck was equal the Dogs forwards will smash you're shampoo loving f^g@^ts off the ground and it won't matter if Ricko has to make a thousand tackles it won't be enough to keep us out;

Roosters Forwards in review, all are overrated so assume that for each:

Morley- big thug, yet to show doesn't show himself to be proficient in attack or defence, he's too busy aiming up his elbow for some guys face

Cayless- Nobody the Roosters plucked from the gutter, and shadows of his more talented brother. Wouldn't rate a mention but for his wild hair that makes him a character... kind of like Willie Mason really, but less good.

Crocker- Worst of the lot, his "origin" performance was one of the worst I've ever seen, It's farcical to think that Kids wouldn't even know this guys name he's so F#@^ useless

Fitzgibbon- Lumbering 2nd rower that can kick.. big deal, you'd think he was the 2nd coming the way tools jerk about this clown

Wing- great attack, not so in defence, not there anyway

Once my prediction about the forward clash is proven true you'll have the pleasure of seeing Shifty and the new improved Braith tear the Rooters a new one... mark my words

I didn't know that Bulldogs couldn't read - Cayless out, Croker on suspension - Wing out so try again

0neye

DONT WORRY SHERLOCK HOMMO THE DOGS KNOW HOW TO PARTY & THEY KNOW HOW TO PLUCK THE GOOSTERS TOO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;-)

ngunity

Juniors
ozzie said:
I didn't know that Bulldogs couldn't read - Cayless out, Croker on suspension - Wing out so try again

I didn't have anything bad to say about Wing and knew for sure he was out, the others I didn't know for sure about and I wanted to give my 2 cents on regardless of their availability

MadDogMason

Juniors
Yep same az me...It's good to hear from another supporter that kind of quote. :mrgreen: GO THE DOGGIES! GO THE PANTHERS! :D

Latest posts