What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

YOU GOOSTERS ARE GOING DOWN

m0j0

Bench
I'm stuck in a time warp. Didn't this Capslock junkie utter similar words about a week ago? YELP YELP!!!

Check the date, it's his attempt at an April Fool post...at least that's the rational explanation, we are talking about Br0wneye however.

0neye

im talking about this weekeds game with the black cats meow meow :lol: :lol: :lol: ;-)

ozzie

Bench
0neye said:
im talking about this weekeds game with the black cats meow meow :lol: :lol: :lol: ;-)

wow what a team you follow - :lol:

You are going to give me 24 points start for $100.00??

0neye

RAW RAW THE BLACK CATS KICKED YOUR ASS SUCK EGGS GOOSTERS YOU GOT PLUCKED :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;-)

0neye

ozzie said:
0neye said:

wow what a team you follow - :lol:

You are going to give me 24 points start for $100.00??
ILL GIVE YOU 17 :lol: FOR ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD :lol: ;-)

ozzie

Bench
geez this comes from a supporter of a club we beat 35-0. doesn't say much about your teams ability...and I would have won.

Sir Don

Juniors
oneye is such a good friend of sir don, well he wasnt until he did some rooster bashing now hes a legend

Latest posts