What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You guys are going down

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
get me ready to loose guys.
Sharks are angry and want revenge from when you beat us in round 1 2003. i hope ure forwards are ready cause gallen is gonna reak havoc. oh and a tip for matt geyer, if u r smart, u would do what brisbane did last week and thats dont run at covell, otherwise you will find ureself smashed.

MY TIP

Cronulla 30 ( Covell 2 , Gallen , Vagana , Kimmorley : Covell 5\5 ) DEFEAT STORM 16 ( Bell , Orford , Kidwell : Orford 2\3)

LESStar58

Referee
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
Sharks are angry and want revenge from when you beat us in round 1 2003.

You got "revenge" in the corresponding match last year you arse-pirate!

BbSF :arrow:

lotti

Bench
we're not going down the Sharks are(yes I know I'm a supporter of there's but this is the Manly/Melbourne supporter talking and the Manly one is pissed off) Melbourne I want a Shark slaughter and I want it bad.

LESStar58

Referee
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:

Get me ready to loose.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If the odds are anything to go by you WILL lose!

Crettin....

lotti

Bench
it's at the Graveyard so Warriors get ready for a nice piece of flake, for those of you that don't know what flake is made from Shark and it's very nice battered.

lotti

Bench
I think they wanted to support the Sharks and tell us Storm supporters that we're gonna lose, bad idea it's the Graveyard we rarely lose there.

DIEHARD

----
lotti said:
I think they wanted to support the Sharks and tell us Storm supporters that we're gonna lose, bad idea it's the Graveyard we rarely lose there.

Weren't you a Manly fan last night? Jump off that bandwagon did ya? :lol:

pantherz9103

First Grade
Bloody Melbourne :evil:

Cost me a chance of a perfect tipping round.

Now I don't think beating you by 20 in Round 5 was such a good effort afterall #-o

Next time I think you're gonna win I'll tip against you.

Generalzod

Immortal
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
Sharks are angry and want revenge from when you beat us in round 1 2003. i hope ure forwards are ready cause gallen is gonna reak havoc. oh and a tip for matt geyer, if u r smart, u would do what brisbane did last week and thats dont run at covell, otherwise you will find ureself smashed.

MY TIP

Cronulla 30 ( Covell 2 , Gallen , Vagana , Kimmorley : Covell 5\5 ) DEFEAT STORM 16 ( Bell , Orford , Kidwell : Orford 2\3)

You nearly picked right Big bad shark....Go u sharkies...