What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You know what really grinds my gears?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IanG

Coach
Channel 9 prostituting it's cricket coverage with promos for upcoming TV Shows. I can see why Sky Sports UK and ESPN go to all the trouble of sending it's own crew over here.

Hallatia

Referee
Channel 9 prostituting it's cricket coverage with promos for upcoming TV Shows. I can see why Sky Sports UK and ESPN go to all the trouble of sending it's own crew over here.
Their commentary is infinitely better. If channel nine weren't so much more convenient for me, I would only watch them and not watch these nine guys at all

Big Pete

Referee
As ordinary as the 9 guys I wouldn't want to listen to anyone else.

The commentators are half the fun.

Hallatia

Referee
I am very accustomed to the 9 guys so I know where you're coming from. With the exception of James Brayshaw, he needs to shut the hell up

Hallatia

Referee
I'm accustomed to Healy and hearing him reminds me of a this line used n Thank God You're Here: "a bear ate my co-commentator, rest in peace, Ian Healy" :lol: I laugh at that line every time I'm reminded of it

James Brayshaw on the other hand, really has to go

dogslife

Coach
Heals and Brayshaw aren't nearly as bad as Slater, Mark Nicholas and Tony Greig. Tony Greig makes no bones about the fact that he'll cheer for just about any other team than Australia. He can f**k right orf... pun intended

Hallatia

Referee
disagree. Brayshaw is the worst
the rest are tolerable. Just don't pay too much attention to the actual things they are saying

Cliffhanger

Coach
Michael Slater is terrible, I'd say him and Heals are the worst. Don't care who the commentators are rooting for that's not important, it's how much they crap on about useless shit which annoys me and how lame, irrelevant and uninteresting their commentary is. Grieg offers a lot of interesting stuff, Slater and Heals offer SFA more than 99 per cent of the time.

dogslife

Coach
Clifford I don't think the mods enjoyed our surprise sex conversation in the NRL thread, that grinds my gears a little. It's a terrific concept

Hallatia

Referee
this thread is going to come to a close soon.

It's had a good run. I wonder if we'll require a second ...

dogslife

Coach
Definately need another one here. Apparently we're all pissed off by a lot of things. I'll allow you to do the honours of making a new one Hala, since that's your thing and all

Status
Not open for further replies.