What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You notice on things like.....

Crusher

Coach
Sir Knight82 said:
I am impressed Crusher 723 posts and you've only been here 1 month!!!!

Its like a new playstation game. Play it to death for a month then it tapers off so I'll probably start tapering off when the addiction dies down.

My therapist says its good for me to converse with people before going back into the general public again.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
When i go to a public toilet to take a dump and someone knocks on the door i always disguise my voice and say " im in here" in a deep mature voice, anyone else do it.

Public toilets are depressing, it's like everyone is to affraid to be seen by someone they know..." i saw Harold in the toilets today, he was doing a crap" lol

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
what about when ya sittin on the public lav and ya look down and there's a face looking back at you????....ewwwwwwwwwww

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I hate the little holes in the wall from the other cubicles, im the person thats stuffs them with toilet paper.

You know those kinda like screw holes.

I always write my mates numbers on the walls of cubicles aswell, you know, " for a good time call Davo on" lol

Latest posts