What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

you proud of yourselves part 2

slippery eel

Juniors
dont bag my Parra friend, he speaks the truth about you bastard Bulldog fans! :D Lets just hope the Doggies dont win the comp, cause they will be partying on down in hell if they do.

Bulldogs have nothing on Parra and never will !.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Oh boy, you suggest we have nothing on a team that has more wooden spoons than premierships! Surely you jest!

slippery eel

Juniors
Dogs Of War said:
Oh boy, you suggest we have nothing on a team that has more wooden spoons than premierships! Surely you jest!

ive never seen Parra win a wooden spoon, so i dont know what your talking about.

sykoticjem

Juniors
STOP IT!!! My 2 fave teams are fighting. Honestly Slippery Eel, you're making Parra fans look bad. If I wasn't a Parra fan myself, I would have a million retalliations to hit back with, but I won't. You're really immature and need to get over it. If you hate the dogs so much, here's an idea - don't pay attention to them!!!!!!!

Raider_69

Post Whore
just on that idiot who said that CEO's dont care for things like the theift of a banner, well the raiders CEO does, and i think its not really the banner but more the principal, things like that shouldnt be happening.... Raiders fans were asked to wait untill the majority of Bulldogs fans had left to avoid any voilence......

Name me one other team that has to do that?

Raider_69

Post Whore
Mr BuLLdOgS said:
stop stereotyping

if your talking about me, explain how i was sterotyping?
fact is canberra fans were asked to stay behind, this is a fact..

Moffo

Referee
Can we please steer clear of sustained personal attacks and racist comments in this thread?

Sorry guys, but i just can't keep a thread open when it starts to deterioate like the other one did

Cheers,
Moffo

Raider_69

Post Whore
Mr BuLLdOgS said:
Raider_69 said:
Mr BuLLdOgS said:
stop stereotyping

not you. ur a good bloke its the other pooooofta

thats alright then :)
ive meet alot of nice bulldogs fans, and its a shame their reputation is brought down by a small minority....

Those who engage in these sorts of things are a disgrace

Anonymous

Juniors
Mr BuLLdOgS said:
Raider_69 said:
Mr BuLLdOgS said:
stop stereotyping

not you. ur a good bloke its the other pooooofta
ok you f**king piece of dog shit! you cant handle the fact that you bullc***s fans are an absolute embaressment to the game! no-one wants to go to games at your home grounds because of the abuse they are gonna cop! you are all a bunch of brainless f**k sticks! you are destroying the game! you are the most hated group of people in australia! and its for all the wrong reasons! if a group of fans gets voted the most hated by nrl players it should be because of their enthusiasm and loudness and how they can help get the home side over the line but for the bulldogs fans its because they beat, abuse, assault other teams fans AND PLAYERS!!!!!! have a f**king look at you self! i wish youd all f**k off.

sykoticjem

Juniors
I feel really sorry for you eeletrocuted, I really do. When I thought about this a few days ago, I realised I am willing to own up to the fact that in GENERAL, the Bulldogs supporters are the most violent and abusive. The fact is, I highly doubt many of them use this forum and if they do, please make it a point to say it to them and not refer to ALL Bulldogs supporters when you do decide to bag us. Not all of us are like that. My mates and I were sitting next to a few Canberra supporters at the Raiders and Dogs game and we were all just having a laugh, just joke rivalry. When we lost, it was, oh well, we'll get you next time, shook their hands and then left. So please, do not refer to all of us as being violent, abusive thugs because we're not, to say it like that is just being extremely close minded, that's why I pity you. And another thing, if you are going to refer to me as being a 'typical' Bulldogs fan, I'd take a close look at ur own club seeing as though I'm a huge supporter of the Eels as well.

Anonymous

Juniors
sykoticjem said:
I feel really sorry for you eeletrocuted, I really do. When I thought about this a few days ago, I realised I am willing to own up to the fact that in GENERAL, the Bulldogs supporters are the most violent and abusive. The fact is, I highly doubt many of them use this forum and if they do, please make it a point to say it to them and not refer to ALL Bulldogs supporters when you do decide to bag us. Not all of us are like that. My mates and I were sitting next to a few Canberra supporters at the Raiders and Dogs game and we were all just having a laugh, just joke rivalry. When we lost, it was, oh well, we'll get you next time, shook their hands and then left. So please, do not refer to all of us as being violent, abusive thugs because we're not, to say it like that is just being extremely close minded, that's why I pity you. And another thing, if you are going to refer to me as being a 'typical' Bulldogs fan, I'd take a close look at ur own club seeing as though I'm a huge supporter of the Eels as well.
okay i admit that you arent all like that. my best mate is a bulldogs supporter! i just get so pissed off at the bad ones and i realise that they dont post on this forum so i cant abuse them so therefore i have to take it out on you. im sorry. the minority of you arent dickheads. but the bad ones stand out dont they.
im not going to apologise for abusing you.

Master Vitaly

Juniors
I will say that the doggy fans are being stereotyped.. but from what I read in the papers about the couple with Canberra jerseys on being threatened? Thats PATHETIC!! Luckily I'm from New Zealand so I don't really see any such fans. They definitely wouldn't get away with such bullsh**!!

slippery eel

Juniors
sykoticjem said:
STOP IT!!! My 2 fave teams are fighting. Honestly Slippery Eel, you're making Parra fans look bad. If I wasn't a Parra fan myself, I would have a million retalliations to hit back with, but I won't. You're really immature and need to get over it. If you hate the dogs so much, here's an idea - don't pay attention to them!!!!!!!

i wouldnt listen to anyone whos favorite teams are Parra and the Bulldogs.... you've seriously got some issues.

Dogs Of War

Coach
slippery eel said:
sykoticjem said:

i wouldnt listen to anyone whos favorite teams are Parra and the Bulldogs.... you've seriously got some issues.

Must agree their slip, no one in their right mind could possibly enjoy watching parra play.

slippery eel

Juniors
Dogs Of War said:
slippery eel said:
sykoticjem said:

Must agree their slip, no one in their right mind could possibly enjoy watching parra play.

i meant liking bulldogs and parra together!. what eels fan is this?. its kinda like wanting woman but you want men aswell. :lol: i think this guy is confused. Bulldogs and Parra should never be both mentioned in the same sentence.

sykoticjem

Juniors
I'm sorry but I tend to disagree with you there. I think you take footy way too seriously to the point it makes you bitter and angry. It's a friggin game for God's sakes. And I can go for whoever the hell I want to go for. I don't have issues, YOU are the one with the goddamn issues thinking I have issues. You don't even know me, so think before you pass judegments. Passing judgements based on footy just shows what a close minded shallow little jerk you are. Get the f*** over urself!!!!!

sykoticjem

Juniors
And another thing......you're wrong about something else, I'm female and if Bulldogs and Parra were playing against each other, Bulldogs would be the team I'd cheer for.

slippery eel

Juniors
sykoticjem said:
And another thing......you're wrong about something else, I'm female and if Bulldogs and Parra were playing against each other, Bulldogs would be the team I'd cheer for.

your female!. are you hot?. if so i'll take everything back. :lol: