What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

you proud of yourselves part 2

Dog-E

Juniors
Ahhh the collected wit, insight & thoughts of the Parramatta fan!....maeks for some FASCINATING reading, doesn't it!!?? :lol:

Well, realistically....After reading just the first half a page of this thread, and nearly falling asleep, ALL i can say is - Thank @&#* the Eels won't be in this year's finals...AGAIN! Can't even make a top EIGHT out of 15!!! :lol:

And Nobody misses you. :D

Wonder why?? :lol:

Dog-E

Juniors
RIVALRY is good - RIVALRY is what makes sport go round...and some of the rivalries Rugby League has - well....are what makes it THE GREATEST GAME ON EARTH!!! :mrgreen:

But a few people without the mental capacity to see the difference between rivalry & absolute hate - just ALWAYS have to take it beyond that...every team's got 'em though - but as we see time & again....a few clubs just seem to have MORE than others!!! :roll:

RifRaf

Juniors
If it makes you feel any better Doggies, I know your all nice folks underneath, love beating you more than anything but if you take away the Terry Lamb/Ellery Hanley incident we'd almost be friends...

0neye

RifRaf said:
If it makes you feel any better Doggies, I know your all nice folks underneath, love beating you more than anything but if you take away the Terry Lamb/Ellery Hanley incident we'd almost be friends...
never ever ;-)

Dog-E

Juniors
Eh??...WTF do u care about what Baa may or may not have done to Ellery Hanley 16 years ago anyway?? :lol:

Good old fashioned stiff arm!...Can't see a problem with it myself!! BRING BACK THE BIFF!!!! :mrgreen:

Dog-E

Juniors
Safe?? Well I WOULD be worried....if that shirt-lifter Hindmarsh was standing behind me for instance!!

I'd have my back up against a wall QUICK smart, I can tell you!!!! :lol: :lol: :roll:

eelsta

Bench
Dog-E said:
Safe?? Well I WOULD be worried....if that shirt-lifter Hindmarsh was standing behind me for instance!!

I'd have my back up against a wall QUICK smart, I can tell you!!!! :lol: :lol: :roll:
hed have better taste than that

Dog-E

Juniors
eelsta said:
Dog-E said:

hed have better taste than that

Do pardon me, but.....I sincerely doubt that!!!...
:lol:

Forum Idiot

Bench
did that really make you laugh out loud??? i mean fair dinkum. you really found that comment " laugh out loud" funny?? you must be the biggest loser of all time.
pando :arrow: stairs :arrow: fall :arrow: now