What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You tube dedication

charlesv

Juniors
Hi all first timer long time reader, my son has loaded on you tube a dedication to the Dragons on you tube type in redv4life and let me know what you guys think of it.
He has waited for this event since 1999 was totally devestated but this grand final win has given him a new lift .ENJOY. :)

charlesv

Juniors
Hi all first timer long time reader, my son has loaded on you tube a dedication to the Dragons on you tube type in redv4life and let me know what you guys think of it.Not sure how to add a link.
He has waited for this event since 1999 was totally devestated but this grand final win has given him a new lift .ENJOY. :)

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Great stuff.

Amazing that oppo supporters were saying we didn't know how to score tries. And Ben Creagh 'soft'. lol. He looked real soft as we was crashing through half-a-dozen defenders to score from 20m out.

Very much liked the 'established in' years. Nice touch and further recognition of our great history, especially from one of our younger fellow supporters.

RedVDave

First Grade
Awesome video man! I love how all the highlights are of the games we won none of the losses!

Ulysseus

Bench
That Ben Creagh try against Newcastle where he beats about 5 blokes.............. Try of the year, potentially the decade.

charlesv

Juniors
Thank you all for the positive feedback, my son is very pleased as am I.
He spent a lot of time compiling it.

The aerial shot of the stadium is inspiring.

The ending also brings a feeling of being proud to follow the Mighty RED V

God-King Dean

Immortal
:clap:

My favourite part was after Gasnier scored in the Grand Final, with the Red & White going off in the background. I started to well up again...

big pat

Coach
when are people going to get it right, in 1999 we entered into a joint venture, not a f**king merger.