What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yougquest Gone

crouching_tiger

Juniors
It makes you wonder why he was purchased in the first place when there is already Tagive, Tuiaki, McDonnell, Lawrence, Gallant already able to play wing, without mentioning the guys in the TYC.

And then with centres we have Collis, Halatau, Lawrence, and quite possibly Galea and Morris as well, backs certainly aren't an area that we're short in.

But we buy him anyway.

And then release him after 11 weeks without giving him a run in first grade.

What's the point?

Why didn't we just hang onto that money instead?

Didn't you know? He was supposed to be the next Fitzy(c)....

Got some interesting snippets re the good looking one yday:
Apparently he was responsible for 4 tries v Wenty last game and was dropped to the bench for the next game ... so he blows up and goes to see shines in his office 1 on 1 ... `i'm a top 25 player, i'm better than this sh*t, i didn't deserve to be dropped' ... shines tells him `i've seen the tape and royce was there and let me tell you if I was the coach i'd have hooked you there and then' ... the good looking one then asks to look around and see what's out there and shines tells him he's welcome to ... up stepped canterbury ... and whoever said 120k was spot on re his wages

Shame I thought he was gonna be good but he just can't be f**ked playing football and is more concerned with getting in the social pages. There's a reason he's played at more clubs than the Delltones

hybrid_tiger

Coach
I think he's a top 25 player too but its clear his attitude is sh1thouse.

Did the Bulldogs pay take over his wages for the rest of the year?