What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Young gun kelly to sign new deal

Gummyshark

Juniors
Look, I really hope that my mail is way off on both of these players, because is is really getting quite desperate down there. Also the club new that Dougy was going to leave weeks ago. He had a clause in his contract for next year and had to tell the club by April 1st, he didn't and the rest is history. His girl friend called it off with him and she is a shire girl and Dougy is shattered. So thats why he's leaving.

roboshark

Coach
surely we will sign replacements tho...we need halves and front row replacements

it will be a weekly massacre if we dont

Feej

First Grade
surely we will sign replacements tho...we need halves and front row replacements

it will be a weekly massacre if we dont
Probably pay overs for someone looking for their last payday before retirement, and a few nuffies that wouldn't get a start at most other clubs. That's usually how it goes right?

Weaponhead

Coach
Look, I really hope that my mail is way off on both of these players, because is is really getting quite desperate down there. Also the club new that Dougy was going to leave weeks ago. He had a clause in his contract for next year and had to tell the club by April 1st, he didn't and the rest is history. His girl friend called it off with him and she is a shire girl and Dougy is shattered. So thats why he's leaving.

Thanks for clearing that up. At least we now know the reason.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Don't be suprised to see Kelly play inside his cousin at Souffs next year.

Makes sense if Sandow leaves...Maguire has already stated Sutton is not a 5/8...young combo with reynolds and kelly but has the potential to be potent.

I stated when flanno took over he doesn't have the best relationship with some of his players and this is just another one to his list.

kurtz

Juniors
If this rumour is true, it makes the article in the first post look like a real snowjob by the club.

carinashark

First Grade
Kelly to Souths eh? That will end his playing future. Flanno has him playing his best football ever and he decides to go to a club that is a turnstile for halves, I dont think so but you never know really whats going on behind closed doors . Im ok with it because I like the Graham/ Gardener halves combo.