What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Younquest flexing his muscles for the Tigers

God-King Dean

Immortal
How's he going for you guys ?

He showed promise at Saints. Fast, & always went looking for work.

This is taking longer than expected. After seeing those pics I can only type with one hand...

wittyfan

Referee
More players looking very fit in the off season:

bethells_13b.jpg

Fibroman

First Grade
Could one of the mods please close this thread? I just had a techni-colour yawn in a real bucket after reading all this drivel about pics, pecs and photo buckets. Fair dinkum ladies, he's not that great. Why don't you google Lee Haney, Dorian yates and Flex Wheeler and some decent 'eye candy'/

mightypanther

Juniors
Fibroman said:
Could one of the mods please close this thread? I just had a techni-colour yawn in a real bucket after reading all this drivel about pics, pecs and photo buckets. Fair dinkum ladies, he's not that great. Why don't you google Lee Haney, Dorian yates and Flex Wheeler and some decent 'eye candy'/

If ya don't like the eye candy Fibro.......stay outta the thread..:lol:

Why shouldn't we girls have some good sorts to perve at?

As long as they are league players then what's the problem?

It wouldn't hurt for there to be one thread going that you don't post in would it? ;-) :D

And I don't see anyone stopping you from starting a cheergirl thread. Go right ahead....we girls don't mind. We're not that insecure.

*Sandy*

First Grade
Fibroman said:

I'll help you out Fibro, even though they are not quite my taste in men, and google your "eye candy" by placing them in here for you to fill the "real bucket" some more. After all, we "ladies" can't have you whinging now can we Mr Muscles? ;-)

LeeHaney2.jpg

Dorianyates.jpg

flex.jpg

mightypanther

Juniors

:shock: ..Ewwwww....:sick: :?

I'm glad I've already had dinner, because I'm feeling quite sick.

Now that's what you call megafugly:lol:

Kilkenny

Coach
Fibroman said:
I just threw up.

Fibro, let the girls have there fun too. You shouldn't be so narrow minded. He's obviously a good sort in the eyes of the female gender. Maybe you have issues with the photo's of Youngquest because your questioning your sexuality again. Get over it.

Latest posts