What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your 06 sacrifices

Quigs

Immortal
The Popper said:
Onya, Macca. Great club. I used to find the term offensive. But it was great motivation for some, especially when the on field perpetrators copped a shoulder in the guts, or were headed for a stretcher. :shock:
Hey, Quigs. There was a pretty effective system when I was involved many years ago. Whatever happened? Seems to have collapsed in the past 10-15 years?

Gidday Popper.

I think the bloody Blackcats all went pearshaped when the committee became a real family affair. Father and son decision making at the highest level. Although some blamed the treasurer years ago ( I think it was someones Auntie) when the club was plummetted (check spellun) in dire financial straights. Nearly lost the rock block clubhouse.

Meself I think it started when the evil Doctor wanted to take over the Blackcats..... he was a propery.... his missus was popular with the A grade lads though.

I also lay the blame squarely at the addidas's of the richer clubs.... they dominated for too long and the representative selections of some of the players was downright wicked. Bloody Blackcats...

And the control they had over the men in white - the whistleblowers......
open to corrupt advances for sure.. Who could forget the unsavoury episode at the local GF's back in 78 - dispicable.....

Deadset they ended up the Manly Warringah of Junior Rugby League.

We are digging up to many bad memories Popper.... to many.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88 and proud member of the ten [straight] team
Quigs

Macca

Coach
He's another Macca in the long line of Macca's that have worn the Black, Blue and White. Little legend is going to be a good second rower I reckon.

Another of my nephews is playing for Luke Covell's junior club, the M'Bah Colts. He's going to be a hooker although he swears he's a halfback.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
coolumsharkie said:
once... The beginning of the slide... Brisbane.
Me too, my Dad and Son are banned from all future matches, I have been blaming them.

I did watch all games though.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Mr Angry said:
Me too, my Dad and Son are banned from all future matches, I have been blaming them.

I did watch all games though.

Maybe we shouldn't be seated next to eachother next year either. :lol:

The Nulla #2

Bench
I Attended 22 of the 24 games available this year.

My only misses were NZ and penrith.

And I was SO close to going to both.

My Highlights -

Townsville was my favourite - A top weekend with my fellow CSSC compatriates

Brissie was also a good trip...

WHO CAN FORGET CANBERRA! I love all shooters and mooseheads

Long live the CSSC, long live supporting