What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your 2005 team

PK said:
Big Artie - if you saw him you would want him as your prop - believe me TMP! ;-) Jelly guts though, we have to protect his guts! :lol: His nuts are already knackered though, nothing could hurt him there anymore! :mrgreen:

And I'm Shane Rodney!!!!! 8)

I think TMP was wondering why Big Artie was in the team, considering he's a rooster supporter

*Sandy*

First Grade
He's not. He tried to play a joke on Fibro and me but the joke blew up in his face. He is computer illiterate...i think that's all I need to say! :lol:

thuganomics

Coach
1.Wesser
2.Howland
3.Lewis
4.Galea
5.Rooney
6.Campbell
7.Gower
8.Clinton
9.Priddis
10.Ross
11.Galuvao
12.Puletua
13.Waterhouse

14.Rodney
15.Swain
16.Pritchard
17.Wrigley

*Sandy*

First Grade
The Mighty Panther said:
So who is Big Artie then?? :?

My future husband... :lol: That's if he comes and fixes my whipper snipper, fix the door under my sink, hang some hooks and pay for my car repairs. :D

Fibroman

First Grade
1. Wesser
2. Clayton
3. Rodney
4. Lewis
5. Rooney
6. Gower
7. Campbell
8. Ross
9. Priddis
10.Clinton
11.Galuvao
12.Puletua
13.Pritchard

14.Waterhouse
15.Wrigley
16.Galea
17.Swain (injury permitting)
18.Mclean
19.Donnato

Waterhouse is not a lock, and is at his best when he is fresh, that is, off the bench.

I have always thought that Campbell would be more effective at half and Gower at 5/8.

Pritchard has all the makings of a great lock forward. He is big and mobile. He just needs a bit more experience at the top grade.

Wrigley looks the goods from what I've seen of him..

Galea is a good utility player to fill in at centre or in the forwards if needed. I wish we'd kept Elford. I think Elford goes better than Galea and has the same utility value.

Couldn't agree more about Elford Fibro Man.

He's always been one of my favourite Panthers and was filthy that we couldn't retain him.

I've always rated him higher than the likes of Whatuira and Galea (though both are good players in their own rights).

Perhaps Penrith should "poach" him back???

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
I think he will be at the Tigers for a couple more years and probably end up re-signing with them the way he is going there. He is guaranteed a spot in the centres there and now we are left without a centre for next year, wish he was still here at Penrith. Oh well, not all things can work out the way you want it to.

Big Mick

Referee
Galea will be better than elford and hicks put together.

He has really impressed me the past couple of weeks. He has performed really well

He has a big future.

OMG did i just talk about Danny Galea.

Fibroman

First Grade
I actually rated Hicks and Elford a shade in front of Whatuira, but John Lang is the coach and has/had a different opinion.

Big Mick

Referee
Team for 2005, should we get Lyon

1. Wesser
2. Lewis
3. Lyon
4. Galea
5. Rooney
6. Campbell
7. Gower
8. Clinton
9. Priddis
10. Ross
11. Galuvao
12. Puletua
13. Rodney

14. Waterhouse
15. Wrigley
16. Swain
17. Pritchard

OMG, what a top side.

I'd have Galea there, as i'd prefer to see Lewis on the wing than at centre, and i'd rather see galea there for his defence than Clayton.

The Mighty Panther said:
PK said:
The Mighty Panther said:
1. Wesser
2. Clayton
3. Lyon :shock: (Galea)
4. Lewis
5. Rooney
6. Campbell
7. Gower
8. Clinton
9. Priddis
10. Ross
11. Galuvao
12. Puletua
13. Waterhouse

14. Pritchard
15. Swain
16. Rodney
17. Wrigley

Other notables - Barba, Ata, Crossman, McLean, Pommeroy

He looks good in that line up! ;-) We can dream can't we? :lol:

Dreams CAN come true......................

How about that PK??? :lol: :lol:

*Sandy*

First Grade
Aug 04 - Penrith is not in the market for Parramatta centre Jamie Lyon, acting Chief Executive Michael Leary said this morning.

He was responding to media reports that Parramatta had agreed to release Lyon from his contract on the condition that he join the Panthers and no other NRL club.

Lyon walked out on Parramatta in March and has been playing – with the Eels’ permission – for the Wee Waa Panthers in Group 4 of the NSW Country Rugby League.

Admitting that an approach had been made to Penrith by a person representing Lyon, Mick said: “Jamie is an Australian representative player and we could not afford him under the salary cap.

“If we had that kind of money available under the cap we would have been able to retain players of the calibre of Amos Roberts and Paul Whatuira."

from panthers.com.au

And then the bastards shake us awake! ;-) Let me go back to dreaming.... :mrgreen:

WildKat

Juniors
ROFLMAO! Thanks PK, I've always wanted to be a cheerleader! :roll: :lol:

And it's great to see Mr. Wrigley in everyone's team...I always said he'd do good and no one from Melbourne believed me. So, this is for them :p

(Well, I suppose he started to do good until that evil!cowboy injured him :evil: )