What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your 3 darkhorses for season 2018

SBD82

Coach
Yep, never understood their name and logo, do they work like wonder twins?
I don't understand the wonder twins reference, but the answer is that the dragons were originally named the dragon slayers. Hence the logo.

carcharias

Immortal
How does not understanding your dumbmerkinery make me a pretend dumbarse?

I think you're literally making a point so dumb that I don't get it.
Ok
Let’s pretend the dragons never used that logo while they were known as the the dragons ey?

SBD82

Coach
If you genuinely believe that, then I think that says more about you and your state of mind then anything else... But hey, if logos are that high on your list of priorities for an NRL team, more power to you brother.
Unless St Mary's somehow gets a first grade NRL team, and you have to listen to their fans say dumb shit like "why were they called the chocolate soldiers? They don't even wear brown?!?"
You'll never fully understand the pettiness of sharks fans.

POPEYE

Coach
All a bit of fun . . . we don't have dragons, tigers, knights, raiders, titans, panthers and cowboys/broncos/warriors aren't indigenous either. Sharks are wanted to be culled, storms are disastrous, bulldogs are defective canines, eels are repulsive, rabbitohs were just to feed the poor, roosters can't get off the ground . . . we should follow the Seagles, what a wonderful sight

carcharias

Immortal
Dragons fans still in front in the zero sense of humour and personality stakes
..But panthers are making their move.

Most people seem to think that the Sydney Roosters reserve team, aka Newcastle Knights, is going to be the darkest horse of 2018. This shows the massive strength of the Roosters culture. The other dark horse is the Warriors, where Roosters trainee Roger Tuivasa-Sheck is captain and co-star with Shaun Johnson.

thorson1987

Coach

images

1200x630bb.jpg

Latest posts