What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your 3rd jersey (traditional)

Choppies

Coach
Hi guys

I was just wondering if your Traditional jersey will be avaliable all year. I collect NRL jerseys and I was just wondering how much time I have to buy one this year, and what games do you think it will be worn in?

Cheers.

Quigs

Immortal
0-top5.jpg

Chops, my traditional jersey is a beersoaked T, usually pale blue in collar with built in stains where I rest the base of the schooner glass against the upper bulge of my bloated protruding liver.

My good friend if you should wish to make me an offer for such an item then I am more than welcome.

There is a particular sharkie man on this forum that sells products on Ebay, and whom I was going to have as my online agent, but owing to some unforseen circumstances, (sold dud tickets) I have now severed all ties with him as my preferred agent.

I hope to announce a new more reliable Ebay agent in the not to distant future.

Card Shark

Immortal
We will be wearing the traditional jersey a few times i would imagine. Rd 2 V Broncos for Sludges tribute I reckon will happen?
Yes / No?

Special K

Coach
It will be used against all sydney teams home and away I think or maybe just home(and the game at Manly). It will be avaliable all year, yes.