What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Bets 10/12/05

Macca_

Coach
4 for me...

Doomben - Mardi Gras
Rosehill - Princess Gemma
Ascot - Lock the Vault and Electic

Good luck all!

3 will do me. I'll have Talons Shown in Melbourne, and then Lock the Vault and Special Bon Bon in Ascot. Heres hoping we all back winners

bloody 3rd. Didn't see or hear the race though, so can't comment. 2 seconds and a third. I should start betting each way again!! :lol:

Macca_

Coach
Yeah I had a couple of places too. Not sure what happened to Mardi Gras, she never went in the straight after sitting handy and pulled up real quick. Electic was a poo ride by the jock. Never got a crack at them.

You can listen to the replays on the NSW tab site mate.

Nuffs

Bench
had 5 bets on saturday

$10 e/w on Picardi run. COLLECT $36
$20 W on Radetzky March COLLECT $70
$10 parlay costing $110 Ranger Smith + Malcolm + Lord Of The Land + Radetzky March COLLECT $442
$10 W some NZ horse. NIL
$10 parlay costing $40 ASCOT Black Tom + Electic + Lock The Vault NIL i thought lock the vault would win with 150m to go listening on the radio. didn't see the race so maybe it was always going to lose

so the day cost me $200 and i'll collect $548 today

it's my 3rd profitable saturday in a row

Latest posts