What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your favourite Souths jersey.

herbie timms

Juniors
Before anyone states the obvious any Red & Green jersey looks the goods.
But if you had to pick just one jersey what would it be ?
I reckon you cant go past the 1967 all cotton retro jersey.
An absolute classic.
I have two - one with short sleeves & one with long sleeves.
Walking around Surry Hills markets with it on will always get compliments.

Last edited:

Aaron_sfas

Juniors
i've got the canon one from the 90's. got it from a family member who used to be on the board or something... i was about 8 at the time, and i still have it... except it acctually fits me now. they had my fav number, 42, on the back too ><

rabbitohs

Juniors
1999 cotton Classic make one. Simple and sponsor free.

I also have the retro one which is nice. The big rabbit is spanking.

Before anyone states the obvious any Red & Green jersey looks the goods.
But if you had to pick just one jersey what would it be ?
I reckon you cant go past the 1967 all cotton retro jersey.
An absolute classic.
I have two - one with short sleeves & one with long sleeves.
Walking around Surry Hills markets with it on will always get compliments.

I happen to have my fathers one when he played for the U/21's in 1979 i think. Sponsors of Smiths Ltd. on the top back and K.L.G. on the front in the middle. Sleeves are long, though not so long on me anymore, but i still wear it.

Sugar

Bench
My favourite is the Firepower jersey a great sponsor for the year we made the finals again.

joe9x

Juniors
My favourite is the Firepower jersey a great sponsor for the year we made the finals again.

My god!!!!!! I have one of those in my cupboard!! Dont see many of them around any more. Harks back to a golden age of Souths. Thanks Sugar, you have brought a tear to my eye with the memories of thst Jersey. ;-)

Dave Q

Coach
I wore mine yesterday Sugar, but as you know, its the black away.

No other club takes its respect of aboriginal and islander culture to the next level like us.

Fug that was a good finals night.

I still swear if that stocky wuss orford hadnt taken a dive, we were in there with a chance for 21.

Zigwaa

Bench
I like the Allight sponsored away guernsey, white with red and green on the top, the collared one.

Latest posts