What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

your feeder club arrangement for 2005

Melbourne Storm owns the Norths Devils (bought it out of potential bankruptcy and demise), pays its staff and players. So it's not exactly an arangement.

Stormwarning[c]

Juniors
T.S. is right in one aspect, Ribot owns the Norths Leagues Club and there is an agreement in place with News Ltd that football club is owned by Storm.

freeridermx

Juniors
i dont know my self but most qld people say they will die if the storm pull out which would be sad as they are strong in all grades.

mightybears

Bench
thanks

north sydney had done a deal with an nrl club for a feeder relationship for 2005
which club that is will be announced some time next week, after the board meeting of the football club
rumours abound, but the storm was mentioned
could be anyone i quess

isn't ribot working with the qld lions soccer club?
does he actually own the football club?

Stormwarning[c]

Juniors
Ribot owns a number of Leagues Club has part of his business interests.

Brisbane Norths, Wagga and there was a report he was part (about 20%) owner of Newtowns as well. Although I have never been able to confirm that.

He is also hired as a consulatant for a Brissy Soccer club bidding for the new Premier League Licence.

Latest posts