What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Footy Show

Pistol

Coach
If the footy show passes into history, what would happen?

If you had to choose a format and hosts, who would they be and what would go on?

God-King Dean

Immortal
I don't mind Fat, Sterling or Matthew. Just get rid of Chief

As for format, it just needs a complete overhaul

Tidus_Raider

Bench
sterlo and Matty are great when discussing league. Fatty and chief can piss off. Chief puts me to sleep. Fatty just doesn't interest me.

I would have some fresh talent with some old heads. I think it's important to have a female panelist but I don't know if Wilson is the answer.Tonight is her acid test.

The format needs an overhaul. You can still have your jokes and kidding around but not to the extet where it takes over the whole show.

Big Mick

Referee
Matthew Johns
Andrew Johns
Ryan Girdler
Sarah O'Hare

YOu'd get the ladies, and you'd get the guys watching.

the only thing that mole Wilson will do is detract women and turn away men from the show.

Pistol

Coach
I reckon they should bring back Kelli Van Munster, that gorgeous young blonde girl they had on Boots N All last year, before she got the punt for Amanda Flynn. Van Munster was much better on camera.

SilentBob

Juniors
Andrew Voss and Matthew Johns as co hosts, and a panel with Peter Sterling, and someone like Wendy Harmer would be good, the panel could have 2 special guests every week (current and former players and coaches, journalists, celebrities etc).

They just need people who love league and have strong opinions, they also need to be able to convey their opinion without sounding like a dope.

Disco

Bench
Matt Johns
Ryan Girdler
Peter Sterling
Laurie Daley

Other options

Matt Adamson
Jason Stevens
Andrew Voss
Wendy Harmer

fourplay

Juniors
Panel: Chief, Rebecca Wilson, Danny Wielder and Hopoate. It would be great for rugby league in general.

DIEHARD

----
Eddie. said:
Andrew Voss, Matty Johns, Brad Fittler and someone else

I agree. Brad Fittler has to be a starter. He is fantastic on NRL deluxe, giving real insight into the game and not afraid of saying something controversial.

Latest posts