What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your hangover treatment

HowHigh

Coach
Me personally, if its that bad I'll have a couple panadols and try go back to sleep for a bit longer.
Eating greasy food like sausages, bacon and eggs for breakfast + orange juice seems to help a lot too.

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
Prairie Oyster

• 1 raw egg
  • 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
  • salt
  • pepper
  • 2 dashes of Tabasco sauce
Crack the egg into a glass, leaving the yolk unbroken. Douse it with Worcestershire sauce, a sprinkling of salt and pepper, and Tabasco sauce

HowHigh

Coach
Having a beer or 2 can also help I find...if you can stomach it that is..some hangovers are too severe

billy2

Juniors
some of the effects are due to dehydration.
I always have a big glass of water before i go to bed, which usually leads to getting up for a pee early - when i have another big glass of water and go back to bed. couple of panadol at that stage doesn't hurt either.

Mr Fourex

Bench
A cup of tea and Vegemite on toast.

If possible the hair of the dog as mentioned, will also work.

Shorty

Staff member
some of the effects are due to dehydration.
I always have a big glass of water before i go to bed, which usually leads to getting up for a pee early - when i have another big glass of water and go back to bed. couple of panadol at that stage doesn't hurt either.
Agreed.
I also sit in the sun for a little while, find it helps immensely.

Danish

Referee
Being young generally does the trick.

I'm finding it harder to implement this solution as the years go by though :sarcasm:

gUt

Coach
The 100% guaranteed method for avoiding a hangover is to force yourself to drink at least 10 generous mouthfuls of water before you crash. No matter how sick or bloated you feel when you're about to go to sleep, make yourself have as much water as you can stand. When you wake, no hangover, guaranteed.

HowHigh

Coach
The 100% guaranteed method for avoiding a hangover is to force yourself to drink at least 10 generous mouthfuls of water before you crash. No matter how sick or bloated you feel when you're about to go to sleep, make yourself have as much water as you can stand. When you wake, no hangover, guaranteed.
Doesn't always work
I've drunk 2L of water before going sleep and still felt f**ked up in the morning

carncowboys

Juniors
Honey and Water before bed. Dont drink normal powerade on a hangover, water it down, the electrolytes get absorbed quicker if its watered down, and Greasy food is horrendous for a hangover, youll feel good for about an hour then crash and burn again. Exercise is good but who can be farked exercising on a hangover.

Latest posts