What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your honest thoughts...

bigfoot

Juniors
Our best option is to START with every game and continue with for at least 3 weeks the following combo:
6. Sammut
7. Graham (or the other way around... either way)
13. Lewis
We have had this named for the last couple games and yet still not actually seen it happen because Iddiott still refuses to move Nathan Smith from lock. :p

Last edited:

Panther_Daz

Staff member
They are playing with so much heart this year and they just want to win games for eachother. We haven't been humiliated in any game so far.

maple_69

Bench
I think we've been the best team on the park in all 5 games, we should have won 4 of them if the refs give us a break, our finishing has been off most of the time and we've had a run of fixtures most of us predicted we'd run close to 0-6.
I think the team has the quality to push for a top four finish.

Kilkenny

Coach
If you want my honest opinion I agree with most in that we have certainly been more competitive than we have been in the past four seasons.

However, we still lack the gamebreakers, the playmakers and a kicking game equal of the top sides in the competition.

I fear our deficiencies outweigh our strengths and on that basis I am not convinced we will make the top eight come seasons end. I don't say this lightly and I don't make the statement to be a prophet of doom, but it is my honest opinion.

God forbid if Petro ever get's injured and is ruled out for any length of time we can kiss goodbye to our season, so good is he.

Having said all that I take heart out of the fact we are competitive and playing with heart which is something we have not shown for some time.

Fibroman

First Grade
I dont think we have played a side that has been on their game yet this year.

Yes we have been competative and unlucky not to have won a couple of games, but by the same token we probably should have been 10 or 20 points in front and the bounce of the ball and bad calls from the refs wouldn't have mattered.

Our biggest problem is our 5th tackles options. We are terrible. Luke Lewis should be told to stand on the wing after the completion of the 4th tackle.

murraymob

Coach
could it be that the player that helps penrith win will be drop the ball clinton .He does not like defenders in his face.Every time he gets it rush him.This will be a tougher test than melbourne as brisbane are playing well

Fibroman

First Grade
The way the side is defending is really heartening as a fan.

I think our marker defence still needs improvement.

I like the look of Wade Graham at 1st receiver with Pritchard, Lewis or Jennings at 2nd receiver. Sammut and Coote the chime in when there is broken play.

We definately have the potential. I'd like to see Masada kicking more out of dummy half ala Cameron Smith/Michael Ennis.

Dave Q

Coach
All thanks to the House.

Youve now got a second Petro in there and thats improved almost everything.

Sleep

Juniors
All the forwards have been outstanding this year. Gavin Cooper has been a great buy. I was always a fan of him in his Cowboys days but then he kinda dropped off at the Titans. He's been excellent for us this year. All the guys have been putting in.

The backs haven't been bad either. It's just the halves that need to be sorted. They've said today that the team will run out as named so hopefully Graham/Sammut will start to click soon with more playing time together.

I truly believe we can beat Brisbane this weekend. The losses we've had have all been tough to swallow. We dominated Cronulla no questions. We just didn't have any 5th tackle options or any attacking options when we got down inside their twenty.

The Dogs game hurts the most but I'm not going to go over it again. We outplayed the Storm but bad passes and butter fingers cost us in the end. The penalties and incorrect calls hurt but we get the other stuff right and they wouldn't of mattered.

We're a solid team and I really hope the effort keeps up. The rewards will come.

t1tan

Juniors
0-3 from the next three weeks and we will surely be back to where most everyone has us placed at the start of the season. Wooden spoon favourites and Elliot favourite to be the first coach to be shown the door.

There are elements within the club who have made it known Stephen Kearney will most likely be our coach come June. The results of the next three weeks will likely determine whether this is fact or fiction.
Any names,sources?

murraymob

Coach
titan kilkenny is on the ball its common knowledge his sourse is zelda .If kilkenny says it so then it will happen

Latest posts