What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

your kidding

troy

Juniors
Tell me how you guys can even be thinking of signing Ali L ?? AND then i hear there is a big signing announced next week , apparently an Australian Rep ... so are you under the salary cap ? What a joke and what a bunch of cheats !! and Saints will still smash you this week .... Get your own players ya bloody cheats ....

roosterboy60

Juniors
troy said:
Tell me how you guys can even be thinking of signing Ali L ?? AND then i hear there is a big signing announced next week , apparently an Australian Rep ... so are you under the salary cap ? What a joke and what a bunch of cheats !! and Saints will still smash you this week .... Get your own players ya bloody cheats ....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: and :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

SaintTPP

First Grade
It does concern me that it has been stated in newspapers, RLW and Big League that the roosters are looking to sign, Ali Lautiti, Darren Lockyer, Andrew Johns or Matt Orford>>>>>Geez it makes me wonder.

ozzie

Bench
look this is all speculation and no proof - again clubs should look at their own problems rather than trying to shoot other clubs down...so before this gets worse I am going to lock the thread..

second thoughts - I will leave it open so when the time frame passes and we don't sign anyone except for someone to replace Fittler then we can all have a shot at the goose who started the thread.

get ready goose -

melon....

Coach
Red V said:
It does concern me that it has been stated in newspapers, RLW and Big League that the roosters are looking to sign, Ali Lautiti, Darren Lockyer, Andrew Johns or Matt Orford>>>>>Geez it makes me wonder.
Cmon V......even YOU are as silly as some of your dopey Illawarra Socks mates. Its the oldest ploy in the book. Link players with rich clubs to get a better price.

The Backpacker

Juniors
troy said:

I'm sorry, I think you've mistaken us for someone...
dirrty.gif
...what you think.

troy

Juniors
ok then brown paper bag , rent a crowd cheats :lol: :lol:

And most rugby leage fans think the same way --- oh except all the 20,000 new Pommy supporters that u have that all moved to Bondi in the last 3 yrs :eek: :lol: :lol:

troy

Juniors
oh and what makes you dogs think you can claim yr selves as the Sydney Roosters ( oh thats right a ploy to get more fans ) Easts - nothing more !!!! Are the other teams not from Sydney .........?? a disgrace to the game ... oh and you have Phil Gould also :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts