What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Least Liked Players

ouryears

Bench
Could never stand Jamie Lyon when he was playing. Chronic whinger. Honorary mentions to Cam Smith and Billy Slater, arseholes masquerading as nice guys. Don't mind Gallen in comparison - at least he's not pretending to be something he's not..

That's so true, Gallen doesn't pretend, what you see is what he is. Which isn't so bad anyway.

Others who don't pretend I guess is Darius Boyd,

And Jimmy Graham who we all love!
And not that he is a grub at all, I just mean he doesn't pretend to be something else.

Old Timer

Coach
Have to say I loved Hancock when he played the pommies.
Smith & Slater are absolute cheats and grubbs and have the refs bluffed.
Lyon & Toovey who were perennial wingers & whiners.
Hodges and Thaiday real grubs and low life's who loved a cheap shot.
Langer who I hate even more now and I would love to see someone run right over the top of while he is busy coaching on the field.
I now have a very healthy dislike of Beau Scott who is just another one who became dirty and grubby as he got older in an effort to mask his lack of ability.
Funny that in the days of the biff you couldn't really dislike anyone all that much as people were able to get square and that was always great to watch ala Reddy on Price in the GF replay just classic stuff.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Julian O'Neil and Nate Myles for services to shitting on team & hotel
Todd Carney for taking the piss out of himself
Thanks for reminding me Coffs....yes Nate Myles is high on my list ....his tackling style was to first bury that boof head of his into someones face...and while Im back on topic add Andrew Gee another grubby player from up Nth