What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Least Liked Players

dragonssamy61

First Grade
My list is short.
Any player in a broncos jersey.
In fact any supporter in a broncos jersey and of course all sharks player and in fact the entire shire.( Expect the sensible one that support the dragons or play for us.)
And finally and Roosters and manly and bulldogs players.

ouryears

Bench
My list is short.
Any player in a broncos jersey.
In fact any supporter in a broncos jersey and of course all sharks player and in fact the entire shire.( Expect the sensible one that support the dragons or play for us.)
And finally and Roosters and manly and bulldogs players.
I am glad you are on our team dragonssamy, I wouldn't want to end up on your list :hugging:

ouryears

Bench
I can think of a nickname for him using the letters in his name. Starts with c & ends in t, middle letters can be left to your imagination.
I wonder why Melbourne create so many players who are
D heads?

Does having Slater, Smith, Munster all on our lists from one team indicate a culture issue down there?

Frank Facer

First Grade
I will pick a whole team.
1 Lockyer
2 Slater
3 Hodges
4 Inglis
5 Boyd
6 Soward
7 Langer
8 Josh McGuire
9 Cam Smith
10 Bella
11 Hoffman
12 Thaiday
13 Parker

14 Mundine
15 Ross Conlan
16 Matty Johns
17 Issac Luke
Coach Bennett

Last edited:

SaintPauli

Juniors
Grubs awards as follows,

1.Inglis for that tackle from behind on Dean Young.
2. Alfie Langer singing saints can't play.
3. Glen Lazarus a knob as a player and now a politician
4. Billy Slater a completely negative personality on the field with dangerous tackles and shifty exploiting games rules with professional fouls.

Frank Facer

First Grade
Andrew johns for mine
admitted to being a drug cheat and bailed out when he was about to be exposed
why is he an immortal
Andrew Johns wasn't a drug cheat. He was a drug user, like many other NRL players and people of his generation. Ecstasy is a recreational drug. Did Johns play under the influence of Ecstasy or any other recreational drug? Is Ecstasy a performance enhancing drug?

Johns actually said that he had a bigger problem with Alcohol, but the media seemed to ignore that statement and everyone else forgot about it.

Johns is one of the greatest players to have ever played the game, that is why he is an immortal. The question is, did Johns taking ecstasy improve his game? I remember reading in a Rugby League Week article early in Johns's career, where the author was saying that Johns could be one of the greats of the game. I wasn't convinced at the time.

Last edited:

Drag Queen

Bench
Andrew johns for mine
admitted to being a drug cheat and bailed out when he was about to be exposed
why is he an immortal
I was only talking about this yesterday with a friend.
Andrew Johns wasn't a drug cheat. He was a drug user, like many other NRL players and people of his generation. Ecstasy is a recreational drug. Did Johns play under the influence of Ecstasy or any other recreational drug? Is Ecstasy a performance enhancing drug?

Johns actually said that he had a bigger problem with Alcohol, but the media seemed to ignore that statement and everyone else forgot about it.

Johns is one of the greatest players to have ever played the game, that is why he is an immortal. The question is, did Johns taking ecstasy improve his game? I remember reading in a Rugby League Week article early in Johns's career, where the author was saying that Johns could be one of the greats of the game. I wasn't convinced at the time.

F**k how dumb are you? I'm in the medical profession and the recreational drugs Johns was using are definitely performance-enhancing drugs. To put it into perspective for you Frank, Sam Riley (ex swimmer) took a tablet containing codeine from her trainer Scott Volkers for a headache. Codeine is more likely to slow you down yet it is on the list for prohibited drugs in any elite sport. Hell, it's even prohibited in many occupations outside of sport.

Frank Facer

First Grade
I was only talking about this yesterday with a friend.

F**k how dumb are you? I'm in the medical profession and the recreational drugs Johns was using are definitely performance-enhancing drugs. To put it into perspective for you Frank, Sam Riley (ex swimmer) took a tablet containing codeine from her trainer Scott Volkers for a headache. Codeine is more likely to slow you down yet it is on the list for prohibited drugs in any elite sport. Hell, it's even prohibited in many occupations outside of sport.
I am a lot smarter than you will ever be. lol

Did Johns ever say that he played under the influence of ecstasy? Not to my knowledge.

Codeine has nothing to do with this conversation. lol

SBD82

Coach
F**k how dumb are you? I'm in the medical profession and the recreational drugs Johns was using are definitely performance-enhancing drugs.
Johns admitted to taking ecstasy. If you, as a "medical professional", think that ecstasy in any way enhances your performance on a football field, you need to go back and sue whatever school taught you medicine.

Frank Facer

First Grade
Josh McGuire biggest grub in the game at the moment
Fifita close second he’s a bully and a shit merkin
Objective view he’s just a shit merkin
Yeah Josh McGuire is on my list. I think I will have to drop Peter Tunks from my team and put McGuire in there instead. I will edit my previous post.