What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Least Liked Players

Como Connection

First Grade
Great story Frank, I was at the prelim final vs Sharks, behind at half time by about 4.

Second half Mundine tore them open time and again to run away with the game, Barrett played well too.

Grand final I thought we were so much better than Storm it felt like it was 30-4 not 18-4.

When Storm scored twice to make it 18-14 with about 6 minutes to go..... I simply couldn't take the stress any more .....and left and walked around the block.

After 10 mins i couldnt take it any more, the anxiety

So i walked into a pub and saw the looks on people's faces 15 mts away and my heart sunk.

I was devastated.

Truly we should have won that game by 20

We were a class above.

We just needed a half to control the final 15 mins of that game and close it out.

It still sits hard with me today, I still get upset about it.

We simply should have won that game easily.
Bill the the man in charge of the game received a very good pay day I'm told from a news paper organization.
Say no more.
CC

Frank Facer

First Grade
Great story Frank, I was at the prelim final vs Sharks, behind at half time by about 4.

Second half Mundine tore them open time and again to run away with the game, Barrett played well too.

Grand final I thought we were so much better than Storm it felt like it was 30-4 not 18-4.

When Storm scored twice to make it 18-14 with about 6 minutes to go..... I simply couldn't take the stress any more .....and left and walked around the block.

After 10 mins i couldnt take it any more, the anxiety

So i walked into a pub and saw the looks on people's faces 15 mts away and my heart sunk.

I was devastated.

Truly we should have won that game by 20

We were a class above.

We just needed a half to control the final 15 mins of that game and close it out.

It still sits hard with me today, I still get upset about it.

We simply should have won that game easily.
I was at the Prelim final vs Cronulla too. Our first half was very poor and then Mundine played the best half of football that he ever play in the second half, even I was saying that day that Mundine was The Man. I never said it again after that day.

ouryears

Bench
Wade Graham
Gallen
Fulton

Yeah bloody Fulton, he is a schemer these days. I wouldn't trust him.

Hopeless selector too.

Part of the salary rort at Manly, he denies it, but the league has banned him, he resigned from Manly before they could get him.

On the radio with Hadley and co.

Worst analysis of the game ever.

Just because you were a good player, doesn't mean you can analyse.

Piggy Ridell is 50 times better at analysing players and games

Old Timer

Coach
Yeah bloody Fulton, he is a schemer these days. I wouldn't trust him.

Hopeless selector too.

Part of the salary rort at Manly, he denies it, but the league has banned him, he resigned from Manly before they could get him.

On the radio with Hadley and co.

Worst analysis of the game ever.

Just because you were a good player, doesn't mean you can analyse.

Piggy Ridell is 50 times better at analysing players and games
Why the f**k would you ever listen to that rabble?
The worst commentary team of all time and Hadley is the el supremo wanker of all time.
Re Fulton and the accusations the NRL / ARL did themselves no favours by denying Bozzo the right to reply with legal representation if he so desired.
The game is f**ked at all levels with atrocious people responsible for the running of the game and Foxtel and Ch 9 just add to it with a vast array of bonafide dickheads running a variety of shows and in some tawdry attempt to give it all legitimacy they put a few females at the forefront.
The Rex Mossop show left them all for dead and for that matter so did good old Ron Casey.

Gareth67

First Grade
O.T. No doubting that Rex had it over today's excuses for commentators, but I also believe that the Ron Casey show wasn't that far behind him . I recall one Sunday when they had that passing competition and what's-his-name (?) won , so good old Ronny went over and gave him the prize , a lovely 18" colour T.V. One of the producers then quite quickly pointed out to Ronny that it was not a colour T.V , but a micro oven .

Well Wonny being Wonny then said " a bloody what ? " Of course microwaves were only just comming onto the market at that time , but Ron had a close up look at it whilst shaking his head " what will they think of next ? " Both he and Rex Mossop use to come out with some real clangers on their shows , which made for great entertainment , the footy itself was just an added bonus .

ouryears

Bench
Why the f**k would you ever listen to that rabble?
The worst commentary team of all time and Hadley is the el supremo wanker of all time.
Re Fulton and the accusations the NRL / ARL did themselves no favours by denying Bozzo the right to reply with legal representation if he so desired.
The game is f**ked at all levels with atrocious people responsible for the running of the game and Foxtel and Ch 9 just add to it with a vast array of bonafide dickheads running a variety of shows and in some tawdry attempt to give it all legitimacy they put a few females at the forefront.
The Rex Mossop show left them all for dead and for that matter so did good old Ron Casey.

I don't listen to the Hadley rabble, it's not even football.

But I did hear Piggy talking and he was quite good.

What commentary team do you like best?

Old Timer

Coach
I don't listen to the Hadley rabble, it's not even football.

But I did hear Piggy talking and he was quite good.

What commentary team do you like best?
I dislike all of them to be perfectly honest.
I was a big David Morrow fan and thought that the way it ended for him and Warren Ryan was quite sad.
I still listen to ABC 702 if I am in the car but it too is becoming more of a variety show than a RL show for purists.
With the TV, when possible I alternate between the channels as they both give me the shits but for different reasons, so I somehow manage to survive it all.
If it is a non St GI game, most of the time I mute the bastards.
Not sure if Roy & HG are doing anything I should have a look see about that as they are at least comical as in the ha ha ha sense whereas as the the others are comical in the sense they are buffoons and clowns at best.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
O.T. No doubting that Rex had it over today's excuses for commentators, but I also believe that the Ron Casey show wasn't that far behind him . I recall one Sunday when they had that passing competition and what's-his-name (?) won , so good old Ronny went over and gave him the prize , a lovely 18" colour T.V. One of the producers then quite quickly pointed out to Ronny that it was not a colour T.V , but a micro oven .

Well Wonny being Wonny then said " a bloody what ? " Of course microwaves were only just comming onto the market at that time , but Ron had a close up look at it whilst shaking his head " what will they think of next ? " Both he and Rex Mossop use to come out with some real clangers on their shows , which made for great entertainment , the footy itself was just an added bonus .
Yeah I remember when Won Casey had a swing at Normie Rowe live in the studio....it was comical one was frightened and the other was scared

silverfox

Juniors
Gallen
Fifita
Flanagan

I was at a game where flanagan was the coach of an SG ball side and i his car was blocking the ambulance entrance. I asked him to move it as it was illegally parked. he threw the "dont you know who i am" and i said yeh you were a two-bit wanna be hooker for the dragons once - move your car please" the look on his face was priceless as i actually did know who he was...

Hated him ever since

blacksafake

First Grade
Gallen
Fifita
Flanagan

I was at a game where flanagan was the coach of an SG ball side and i his car was blocking the ambulance entrance. I asked him to move it as it was illegally parked. he threw the "dont you know who i am" and i said yeh you were a two-bit wanna be hooker for the dragons once - move your car please" the look on his face was priceless as i actually did know who he was...

Hated him ever since
Good on you.
Can't cop the old "dont you know who i am bit"

Heavy D

Juniors
P Gallen
A Fifita
W Graham
L Lewis
(is that "joke" too offensive?)

..... J hodges and S Thaiday , how could you not want to smack them in the face