What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Most Treasured Possession

ozbash

Referee
Whats your most treasured league item ?

We got a jersey signed by the minor prems framed in kauri from the shop window of the old Maungonui butchery in the far north.

a north sydney bears lamp

the centenial kiwi test jersey (gunna get the kiwi captain to sign it next year :D )

a poster of the stacey jones rugby league psx game, signed by the man himself and also encased in a nice kauri frame.

that,ll do :p

Iafeta

Referee
I have a Sports Bar room dedicated to the Warriors and NZ sport in general. I have two framed jerseys, one of the 2002 team with signed player cards of all the squad who had cards, and a signed framed jersey of the 2003 team.

I also have a signed jumper from Ali Lauitiiti #11, one of Stace in #7 and PJ #9.

If I had my way my whole house would be full of Warriors memorabilia. I completely insane over my Warriors.

ThrashViking

Juniors
A Bulldogs members cap signed by their 2002 squad
A card signed by Brad Fittler
A signed Greg Alexander 1996 Warriors-era card

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
THe little #19 Warroirs jersey hanging from my car mirror that Ozbash sent me :D
Well, either that or my 2001 on-field jersey.

JoeD

First Grade
I have a 2001 signed and framed jersey, a 1997 super league framed jerseyand a '95 framed jersey, but best of all the inflatable warriors hand I bought at the '02 GF!!

NZ Warrior

First Grade
I have the commemorative 1995 signed jersey and a fully signed 2003 jersey which I have yet to frame.

But my most treasured possesion is my memories of the 2002 Grand Final, just awesome.

1995 Signed Home Jersey
1997 Signed Super League Jersey
1997 Signed Super League Poster
1999 Signed Jersey
2000 Signed Home Jersey
2001 Signed Home Jersey
2002 Signed Home Jersey
2003 Signed Home Jersey
2003 Signed One-off Jersey
Image02.jpg

2004 Signed Away Jersey
Image03.jpg

Also got:

Warriors Ball signed by the 2001 Squad
Kiwis 100th Test Jersey
Image01.jpg

Warriors 2003 Puzzle all framed
WARRIORS1.jpg

Plus some stuff that the players have given my like shorts and socks etc.

ozbash

Referee
lol, onya BW#1FAN :clap: :clap:

i like the way you have done that poster with the cards..

gunna pinch your idea :p

do you have any idea what the 95 home jersey would be worth ?

ozbash said:
lol, onya BW#1FAN :clap: :clap:

i like the way you have done that poster with the cards..

gunna pinch your idea :p

do you have any idea what the 95 home jersey would be worth ?

:D

Not too sure about the 95 home jersey, it's not much to compare it to but a 2004 signed and framed jersey went for over $5000 at the beginning of this year.

dazza

Staff member
i got one of the white away jerseys signed front & back, including my dads sig as well. he was a trainer for the 1st 3 years.

i`ll never get rid of that one. it only comes out on special occasions.

also my season tickets, wouldn`t give them up for anything!

also got a signed newcastle cap, ball & flag. i might be tempted to sell them :)

cheers dazza