What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your new recruit!

White Poiner

Coach
Well if thomo is such a psyco, i hope he puts the sh*t on the field... Best thing is: If he f**ks up we only have a 1 year contract.

Thomo you betta take Baz's head off.

gavin_miller

Juniors
Roy Masters hates Cronulla and Cronulla hates Roy Masters...I am not denying Thommo is a fool...but when Roy Masters is involved I re-read everything with an open mind...

bluemazda

Juniors
he may have only wanted a 1 year contract so that he could get the gold coast titans to sign him for 2007 as long as his little girl could be near him. or he has an optional extension.

Wobbygong

First Grade
With the amount of soft merkins at the sharks, he'll be working his fingers to the bone texting them all.

beekershark

Bench
Our club does not learn it's lessons.

It brought anderson and noddy to the club when the powers that control our club were not capable of managing such personalities. They have made the mistake again with Thompson, and if he gets through the year without major disruption, it will only be due to good luck rather than good management.

Quigs

Immortal
Look you guys, you just don't get it.

Life is just a roller coaster, just buy a ticket and enjoy the ride.

Just because we have one of the worst roller coasters in the NRL, it still doesn't mean you can't enjoy the ride. Strap yourselves in ..... the shows about to begin. You know what awaits you at the end. 8th place maybe. But thats a good year for a sharks year.

what did Jimmy Morrison say,
"Oh show me the way to the next whiskey bar"
"Oh don't ask why,"
"Oh don't ask why"

Cheers
Quigs

Looks like Dragons are scared of having Lance 'Return to Kogarah.'

http://www.nrl.com/news.cfm?ID=13314

In 2006, the Dragons will host the Panthers in their first home game at WIN Stadium in Round 2 followed by the Broncos (Rnd 4), Knights (Rnd 5), Warriors (Rnd 10), Cowboys (Rnd16) and Sharks (Rnd 25) at the same venue.

Round 13 will see the first game at Oki Jubilee Stadium against the Eels followed by the Rabbitohs (Rnd18), Bulldogs (Rnd 19), Storm (Rnd 21) and Tigers (Rnd 24).

It will be the first time the Dragons will play the Rabbitohs, Bulldogs and Storm at Oki Jubilee Stadium since the return to Kogarah in 2003. It will also be the first time the Dragons will host the local derby with the Sharks at WIN Stadium during the regular season.

Quigs

Immortal
johnsmith@microsoft.com said:
Looks like Dragons are scared of having Lance 'Return to Kogarah.'

http://www.nrl.com/news.cfm?ID=13314

In 2006, the Dragons will host the Panthers in their first home game at WIN Stadium in Round 2 followed by the Broncos (Rnd 4), Knights (Rnd 5), Warriors (Rnd 10), Cowboys (Rnd16) and Sharks (Rnd 25) at the same venue.

Round 13 will see the first game at Oki Jubilee Stadium against the Eels followed by the Rabbitohs (Rnd18), Bulldogs (Rnd 19), Storm (Rnd 21) and Tigers (Rnd 24).

It will be the first time the Dragons will play the Rabbitohs, Bulldogs and Storm at Oki Jubilee Stadium since the return to Kogarah in 2003. It will also be the first time the Dragons will host the local derby with the Sharks at WIN Stadium during the regular season.

And why would they worry about an imbecile returning to his former home turf - you tell me.

personally - I am still trying to get over Barry Stumbles.

Cheers
Quigs
(its 10.35 and Ive just got home from the Piney)

Latest posts