What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your NSW team for Game II

bartman

Immortal
My guess at what will be named:

1. Dugan (injured, to be replaced by Gidley)
2. Hayne
3. Gasnier
4. Jennings (injured, to be replaced by Lewis)
5. Uate
6. Soward
7. Pearce
8. King (to be dropped during the week for Learoyd-Lahrs)
9. Ennis
10. Snowden
11. Scott
12. Bird
13. Gallen

14. Gidley (to go to fullback and be replaced by Young)
15. Creagh
16. Mannah
17. Merrin
18. Learoyd-Lahrs (to go to starting prop)
19. Lewis (to go to starting centre)
20. Young (to go back to bench hooker)
(three to be omitted - which will end up being Dugan, Jennings, King)

Y2Eel

First Grade
Dugan, Hayne, Hopoate, Gasnier, Uate, Soward, Pearce, Gallen, Ennis, Mannah, Scott, Creagh, Bird, Merrin, Gidley, Watmough, Lewis

Spanner in the works

First Grade
1. Josh Dugan (Raiders)
2. Jarryd Hayne (Eels)
3. Mark Gasnier (Dragons)
4. William Hopoate (Sea Eagles)
5. Akuila Uate (Knights)
6. Jamie Soward (Dragons)
7. Mitchell Pearce (Roosters)
8. Paul Gallen (c, Sharks)
9. Michael Ennis (Bulldogs)
10. Tim Mannah (Eels)
11. Beau Scott (Dragons)
12. Ben Creagh (Dragons)
13. Greg Bird (Titans)
Interchange Bench:
Trent Merrin (Dragons)
Luke Lewis (Panthers)
Kurt Gidley (Knights)
Anthony Watmough (Sea Eagles)

Apparently that's the side. It looks really good actually.

Spot On

Coach
Can't seem to shake Ben Creagh. Short a prop but I suppose we don't have any else. Gall to punch out the minutes again.

Jono078

Referee
Very light bench. Obviously we didn't out muscle them, so I guess theyre hoping we can beat them with footwork.

Spot On

Coach
Is that what he said - "I'm shocked!" Gall was our best front rower in game 1 - by a long f**king way. Changing the number on his back won't change the way he plays. Great move Ricky.

Apey

Staff member
He may as well have Spot on. He had no idea he was going to be picked at prop, lol.

bartman

Immortal
Didn't expect Hoppa's inclusion... and didn't expect Ricky to dump starting props King and Snowden completely.

Using Gallen as a prop and only having one prop on the bench? Hopefully when Dugan is ruled out, Lewis comes into the centres, Hoppa to wing, Hayne to fullback, and a second prop can come onto the bench.

StMick

Bench
Didn't expect Hoppa's inclusion... and didn't expect Ricky to dump starting props King and Snowden completely.

Using Gallen as a prop and only having one prop on the bench? Hopefully when Dugan is ruled out, Lewis comes into the centres, Hoppa to wing, Hayne to fullback, and a second prop can come onto the bench.

If Dugan is ruled out you'd have to expect for Tom Leroy Lars to come in wouldn't you? Or maybe Dan Hunt? I don't like to call anyone a hypocrit but I think we're going to have to here aren't we? Ricky Stewart said he wouldn't pick players out of position - Gallen, Hopoate and Hayne are all playing out of their preferred position!