What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your phones ringtone.

northey

First Grade
lol i had my friend snoring lol... she woke us all up on camp cause she was snoring so loud, and my phone was the only one that has a sound recorder, so we used it to record her lol

B-dos

Referee
My phone is old and crap.

I got on a new plan almost 2 years ago and got a brand new Nokia with a camera and all the bells and whistles but i lost it after 2 weeks. So i had to go back to my old one and battle on for 2 year while i paid off the plan. Its the first ever phone i'd lost too.

So basically my phone is only mono. And i use the standard 'ring ring'.

BUDERUS

Juniors
Jack Johnson - sitting waiting wishing, 2 pac - Ghetto gospell, john butler trio - Zebra, The Wrights - Evie, Gorillaz - feel good inc in mono

funky_pineapple

Juniors
Mine is Just Ace by Grinspoon (Realtone). The whole song too. I love my SE k750i you can set any of the songs from its mp3 player as your ringtone. I used to use California by Phantom Planet and the Muppet Show Theme.

*melliez*

Juniors
I switch between a reg reagan one I have, my daughter attempting to say something and this one that came on my phone, can't remember what it is called though

misty

Juniors
I'm thinking about buying a new phone a motorola v220, does anyone know anything about it?
Its a free phone and has a camera but I lock into a contract with virgin for 24 months at $15 a month

All mono:

Bro Hymn- Pennywise
99 Luft Balloons- Nena
Take me on- A-ha or Reel Big Fish
American Jesus- Bad Religion
TMNT Theme Song
Funky Town (my message tone)

MrCharisma

Bench
I'm a polyphonic man

I've got Survivor: Eye of the Tiger for my message tone
I've got Chariots of Fire as my ringtone

funky_pineapple

Juniors
misty said:
I'm thinking about buying a new phone a motorola v220, does anyone know anything about it?
Its a free phone and has a camera but I lock into a contract with virgin for 24 months at $15 a month

You can get it on pre-paid too for less than $200. It can be unlocked after you recharge to a total of $80. If I was you I would do this and then get a Vodafone Cap. They're good value. I think Vodafone used to have the Moto v220 but I'm not sure if they still do though. Go to a Vodafone shop and have a look at their phones. In the last month (since I bought my new phone) they have gotten tons of new phones and there are new ones to come as well. I got my phone on a Vodafone Payment Plan and was able to keep it on pre-paid. I got a Sony Ericcson k750i which is about $24/month for 24 months but the more you pay upfront the cheaper the monthly payment is and you can pay it out at any time.

It sounds like I work for Vodafone doesn't it? :lol: I did a lot of research before buying my phone. :oops:

astrogirl

First Grade
I have a new one cos I have a new phone - it has real tones :D I think that's what they are called anyway.

I have Hung Up, Madonna

Gene Krupa

Referee
I bought Jo an new phone last weekend. She has the realtone Kiss From A Rose by Seal as her ringtone. She loves the song so much she keeps playing it on the damn phone!

~bedsy~

First Grade
I just got a new phone and now I can get poly's.
I have Nightmare Before Christmas as my msg tone and Wonka's Welcome Song as my ring tone.