What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your preferred GF match-up?

Mogsheen Jadwat

Juniors
broncs vs roosters/cows

would be funny to see cronk cry with every sinew in his body coming together as a perfect whole, in front of his fans in his final match.

GongPanther

Referee
Brisbane V Roosters GF with Brisbane to win it.

Watching Melbourne fail to get into the GF is the wish of 99.999% of league fans.

Them winning another one would be very insular being that the only ones who would give a flying f**k is 5k Melbourne fans,Foxsports (full-on fappery) and the Murdoch press.

Knightmare

Coach
Depends who wins tomorrow night...

If Storm win, then I'd like to see Easts make the GF and knock them over.

But if the Broncos win, then I'd rather see the Cowboys make the decider and tolerate the circle-jerk from the Bundy guzzlers who still haven't worked out that Origin and the NRL are two different competitions or that XXXX Gold is a mid-strength beer. Cowboys have got a mental edge over the Broncos and seeing them win another battle would be epic...maybe they'll even win the war this time?

Plus there's the bonus of knowing Josh McGuire is off for another meeting...

StadiumXIII

Juniors
I think it will be Melbourne vs the Roosters with Melbourne taking the GF however it would be good to see North Queensland in the final again.. Queensland really pushing their claim for a 4th Queensland team to be included in the NRL! Me and my mate were at the 2015 grand final and it really felt like I was in Qld watching it.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
My two most hated teams in the NRL are up against each other tonight. One will say goodbye and hopefully after five minutes of extra time each way and ten minutes each way of golden point.

By the way, what happens if it's still a draw after golden point? Replay on Tuesday?

RockWheel

Bench
My two most hated teams in the NRL are up against each other tonight. One will say goodbye and hopefully after five minutes of extra time each way and ten minutes each way of golden point.

By the way, what happens if it's still a draw after golden point? Replay on Tuesday?
Golden Point just keeps going until someone scores.

POPEYE

Coach
The team that needs to win the gf the most is always the best choice for RL, out of the 4 teams left it's the Cowboys 1st, Broncos 2nd, Roosters next and Storm the least . . . I'd be comfortable with the Broncos not winning the thing

ANTiLAG

First Grade
Cows won in 2015? Why they need it more than Bris(2006) or Benett (2010) more given Storm (12) and Roosters(13)?

To prove Morgan is as good as I and
several said early to mid 2015? He's already proven that since imo. But notwithstanding I'd love to thread bump myself :)

Tbh Slater, Cronk and Smith want more than 1 premiership to prove their non salary cap decade+ of dominance.

some11

Referee
Storm/Cowboys please.

Either way, the Storm have been the best team all year and deserve to win.
Broncos didn't win tonight so I'm happy.

12 seasons without a premiership :thumbsup:
Yeah but they lost a gf more recently than the warriors so like, in your face!

Latest posts