What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Preferred Team For Round 1.

Dave Q

Coach
but we'll lie cheat and steal to win ;-) that's why

us > you

:p

you know it davey

Our 09 side is looking the business already.

On paper, much stronger and better than 2007 and 2008 and with much more off-feild support.

Our side will not only beat you, but will also finish above you next year.

And after the game, you will need a day of suckling ripe nipple in order that you might gag again for the next week.

So lets have a small wager Toney.

Goodness always triumphs over evil.

Our devine right, our destiny, 21 Premierships is fast approaching and the might of South Sydney will once again have the whole league in a perpetual state of shock and awe.

Our era cometh Toney and we have been chosen to lead our club back into greatness and to a glory more intense and warming than a million suns.

We shall not blink as we march through the valley of rugby league. We shall not be distracted, we shall not fail in our mission.

God bless Souths and all her sail with her.

Glory to Souths, the pride of the league.

I love Souths.

Last edited:
sure thing i'll have a little wager with you dave ... we'll have three wagers if you're up for it? ... two small avatar/signature bets for the two respective games we play lasting a fortnight each and then for the person whos team finishes below the other a little avatar/signature bet lasting until the start of the 2010 season ... nothing too dramatic just a little SYDNEY ROOSTERS/SOUTH SYDNEY RABBITOHS banner found in timmah's weekly banner thread ... maybe we can whip up something a little spicey ...

unless ofcourse you had other ideas?

Dave Q

Coach
sure thing i'll have a little wager with you dave ... we'll have three wagers if you're up for it? ... two small avatar/signature bets for the two respective games we play lasting a fortnight each and then for the person whos team finishes below the other a little avatar/signature bet lasting until the start of the 2010 season ... nothing too dramatic just a little SYDNEY ROOSTERS/SOUTH SYDNEY RABBITOHS banner found in timmah's weekly banner thread ... maybe we can whip up something a little spicey ...

unless ofcourse you had other ideas?

Deal.

"I am owned by Dave Q"

'Ive kissed Dave Q's feet and loved it"

"I lube up for the Rabbitohs, dont you"

" Supporting easts sucks, wearing their colours, dispicable, getting smashed by Souths....priceless"

"I owe my existence to Dave Q"

Something like the above in a banner. ;-)

Sugar

Bench
Deal.

"I am owned by Dave Q"

'Ive kissed Dave Q's feet and loved it"

"I lube up for the Rabbitohs, dont you"

" Supporting easts sucks, wearing their colours, dispicable, getting smashed by Souths....priceless"

"I owe my existence to Dave Q"

Something like the above in a banner. ;-)
Do a poll and let the members decide his fate:cool:

Dave Q

Coach
Do a poll and let the members decide his fate:cool:

A thread where bunnies fans can contribute and exercise their sharp imaginations.

A poll might be too restrictive.

Let the creative juices flow, let the red and green brain matter spill, pluck the roosters.

Pucker up for full pink erect nipple insertion Toney, slosh that saliva around your festering tongue, engage lips and suck hard for all you are worth.

SSCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUrp.

Last edited:
aslong as whatever your quirky little quote is decided on it's the same for you if you guys lose to us and you got yourself a deal

a simple

EASTERN SUBURBS MAKES THE WORLD GO AROUND with a dead rabbit signature equipped with cafe latte and craig wing celebrating the 2002 premiership will suffice

:cool: i'll have a sig designed don't worry ;)

maybe it wasn't supposed to be a coherent sentence more a brief description ... pay attention to the whole discussion and you'd have seen that ...

f**king dolt merkin

Dave Q

Coach
Come now Toney, this is Souths LU, you cant expect a pat on the back from anyone.

Hey, when I visit Roosters LU, the feeling of hatred for me is so strong I have to move away from the monitor for a moment.

And as Ive said before, my position on the hate scale for the roosters is only at 62% at best and considered to be Moderate.

Wait to you bump into someone who really hates the roosters!

WHAT DO WE DO NOW?
craig_wing_gallery__470x352.jpg

Fein

First Grade
maybe it wasn't supposed to be a coherent sentence more a brief description ... pay attention to the whole discussion and you'd have seen that ...

f**king dolt merkin

Aaron, Tiny Todger is incapable of coherent conversation.

He suffers from Tourette's Syndrome.

He also suffers from a rare condition known as "dribbling c*ck mouth", where excess salivation occurs in life threatening quantities.

This is the reason why he makes so many errors when he posts, he has a sticky keyboard.

Be sure to wear a rain coat when engaging him, Aaron.