What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Preffered Form NSW Side (Reputation not important)

Kid

Juniors
This will probably get torn apart by everyone, but i honestly wouldn't have a problem with Mullen and carney in the halves. I know it won't happen but i think around them you have an awesome forward pack and a wealth of experience in the backs outside them e.g Mini, cooper, lyon. I reckon both these fellas are the future for NSW so why not get the ball rolling now, give them their taste. Neither of these 2 blokes suffer from "stage fright".

NK Arsenal

Juniors
Estoboy said:
1. Hodgson
2. Stewart
3. Collis
4. Lyon
5. Hayne
6. Barrett
7. Orford or Monaghs... don't care
8. Bailey
9. Farah
10. O'Mealy
11. Hindmarsh
12. Laffranchi
13. O'Donnell

14. Hoffman
15. Mason
16. Matua
17. Fitzhenry (c)

Id have him as a back-up winger, not captaining off the bench :lol:

sharks4ever

Juniors
1. Hodgson
2. Stewart
3. Cooper
4. Lyon
5. King
6. Mullen
7. Kimmorley
8. Bailey
9. Farah
10. O'Mealy
11. Hindmarsh
12. Mason
13.Bird

14. Hoffman
15. Gallen
16. Ryles
17. Monaghan

CWBush said:
In English, please?

most other people understood it :roll:

Basically it says its picked on form but Farah is starting hooker in many sides (yes ok its your opnion but i at least suspected maybe 2-3 people would of picked Farah in there starting side)

daily m's prove that Farah is one of the best players in the comp but most of you's probley dont watch tigers games

perverse

Referee
buderus's form at club level has also been exceptional in a mediocre side. farah has been amazing.. but buderus' form has also been quite origin worthy.

Misanthrope

Staff member
daily m's prove that Farah is one of the best players in the comp but most of you's probley dont watch tigers games

So, if we're selecting based on Dally M's - Kurt Gidley would be in fullback. Farah is a great player, but as was pointed out by the commentary team yesterday - Buderus is an Origin player. He comes up with the big plays when they're needed, and not just in attack. I'm all for Farah getting a spot on the bench - but form is temporary and class is permanent. When one player (Buderus) has both on his side, he should get picked.

Downie

Guest Moderator
1. Minichello
2. El Masri
3. Lyon
4. Cooper
5. King
6. Anasta
7. Monaghan
8. Bailey
9. Buderus
10. Kite
11. Hindmarsh
12. Mason
13. Ryan

14. Gidley
15. Hoffman
16. O'Meley
17. White

Y2Eel

First Grade
1. Minichello
2. El Masri
3. Lyon
4. King
5. Hayne
6. Anasta
7. Far out Brett Kimorley Will probably get first shot...
8. Bailey
9. Buderus
10. Kite
11. Hindmarsh
12. Mason
13. Ryan

14. Gidley <More Versitile then Farah But Farah Is the long term hooker>
15. White
16. Hoffman
17. O'Meley

CWBush said:
So, if we're selecting based on Dally M's - Kurt Gidley would be in fullback. Farah is a great player, but as was pointed out by the commentary team yesterday - Buderus is an Origin player. He comes up with the big plays when they're needed, and not just in attack. I'm all for Farah getting a spot on the bench - but form is temporary and class is permanent. When one player (Buderus) has both on his side, he should get picked.

ok watch the tigers game after the storm went on there run and scored 12 unanswered point Farah calmed the boys down and he got them 3 repeats sets in a row with hes kicking ,now we all know nsw halfs arent gonna be great wouldnt it be better too add another attacking option like Farah too help them out ???????

plus Farah always comes up with big plays maybe not at international level but hes not really been given a chance there has he???

Misanthrope

Staff member
Why not just put Farah in the halves? It would be suicide to leave the captain out, especially when he produces for the entire eighty no matter the circumstances.

CWBush said:
Why not just put Farah in the halves? It would be suicide to leave the captain out, especially when he produces for the entire eighty no matter the circumstances.

Tigers tried that last year and he was horrible

but theres a chance he may play halfback this week so i guess we'll see who knows hes def got the talent too do it

Raiding Dazz

Juniors
1:McKinnon
2:Merritt
3:Cooper
4:King
5:Hayne
6:Carney
7:Hornby
13:Laffranchi
12:Hindmarsh
11:Thompson
10:Weyman
9:Farah
8:Baily

14:Mason
15:Fitzgibbon
16:Menzies
17:Zillman

CharlieF

Juniors
CWBush said:

Buderus is a hard worker, can carry a team, but he will not win you games on his own. Farah will.

NK Arsenal

Juniors
Raiding Dazz said:
1:McKinnon
2:Merritt
3:Cooper
4:King
5:Hayne
6:Carney
7:Hornby
13:Laffranchi
12:Hindmarsh
11:Thompson
10:Weyman
9:Farah
8:Baily

14:Mason
15:Fitzgibbon
16:Menzies
17:Zillman

He is unfortunatly a QLDer

gallagher

Juniors
Sherwin for halfback.
He's just as good as any of the other clowns we have and he will have a good combination with Anasta. Them two got the dogs a premiershio didnt they?

Latest posts