What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Rooster of the Year?

In your opinion, who was our best player this season? and why?
Jake Friend without a doubt. Tackled his heart out all year. Got on with the job despite all the distractions. Consistent, hard working and growing as a player every week.

Kokora

Juniors
Jake Friend week in week out

Loved Moses' glimpses of dominance...hope he takes it up a notch next year

Ryles was solid

adamkungl

Immortal
Oh yeah honourable mentions to JWH and Mose. I also thought Anasta had his moments, more than most of our team in 2011 anyway.

Mose's 5 minute glimpses need to turn in to 25+ minute impact beastings

Anasta also had some disgraceful moments, 6 metres on Anzac day is nothing short of pathetic.

SKD most disappointing

adamkungl

Immortal
Personally I think Carney wins the 'most disappointing' award hands down. Not only was he utterly worthless on the field but he managed to go getting his contract torn up by the looks of it.

Personally I think Carney wins the 'most disappointing' award hands down. Not only was he utterly worthless on the field but he managed to go getting his contract torn up by the looks of it.

Carney was a given I meant players who actually played though.

One positive has been the emergence of the forwards since Myles has left and Anasta moved out of the 11, get big Marty back and shift Jarred outwide and we've got a good thing going. Just need some backs :lol:

Monk

Referee
Our team is really building nicely for next season. I love the youth movement coming through and I expect we will have a great forward pack for the next few years. Friends performance for us this season has been phenomenal. He's a great example of how a person can turn around their form despite issues with alcohol etc.

Let's hope he can play this well next season.

adamkungl

Immortal
So same as the last few years since Ryan Cross buggered off, we go into next season short of a decent centre. SKD and who? Justin Carney? Leilua? Actually I hope Moga gets a run. Whatever.

Monk

Referee
I'm happy with Anasta at 5/8 for now. Means we have more room in the backrow for all of our stars.