What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

your side for round 5

1. Brett Hodgson (c)
2. Taniela Tuiaki
3. Dean Collis
4. Chris Lawrence
5. Beau Ryan
6. Liam Fulton
7. Matt Head
8. Todd Payten
9. Robbie Farah
10. Keith Galloway
11. Chris Heighington
12. Danny Galea
13. Dene Halatau

14. Tim Moltzen
15. Bronson Harrison
16. Ben Te'o
17. Corey Payne

Tagive looks out of his depth
Moltzen has been poor 2 games in a row now, on his last chance
Matt Head is a must
Collis too come back into the side
Ryan to move back to the wing
Many players on last chance with Gibbs coming back soon
Rhys Hanbury to premier league (no point having him on the bench to replace a back)
Ben Te'o to go to the bench for a bit more spark later in the half, Danny Galea moves into the starting side for a bit more muscle.

Tiger Hawk

Bench
1. J Morris
2. J Morris
3. J Morris
4. J Morris
5. J Morris
6. J Morris
7. J Morris
8. J Morris
9. J Morris
10. J Morris
11. J Morris
12. J Morris
13. J Morris

14. J Morris
15. J Morris
16. J Morris
17. J Morris

aids

Bench
1. Hodgo
2. Lawrence
3. Morris
4. Ryan
5. Tuiaki

6. Fulton
7. Dunley

8. Payten
9. Farah (flanno)
10. Payne
11. Heinginton
12. Galea
13. Halatau

14. Head
15. T'eo
16. Gibbs
17. Galloway

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
A five eighth can only work as well as his halfback allows him to. If your halfback is having a bad game, more pressure is placed on the 6 to do more work to try and get some momentum and take the pressure of the half.

If our half is playing like sh*t, then there's going to be a massive workload and pressure placed on your 6.

We need to sack Royce and hire the Wok.

At least the Wok knows how to coach defence

Tiger Hawk

Bench
1. J Morris
2. J Morris
3. J Morris
4. J Morris
5. J Morris
6. J Morris
7. J Morris
8. J Morris
9. J Morris
10. J Morris
11. J Morris
12. J Morris
13. J Morris

14. J Morris
15. J Morris
16. J Morris
17. J Morris
Sorry, overlooked one critical switch:

2. McDonnell

Otherwise unchanged from above.

Gus22

Juniors
Assuming Halatau unavailable, & hoping Collis & Farah are:

1. Hodgson
2. Ryan
3. Collis
4. Lawrence
5. Tuiaki
6. Moltzen
7. Head
13. Fulton
12. Heighington
11. Harrison
10. Galloway
9. Farah
8. Payten

14. Morris
15. Galea
16. Payne
17. Teo

18. Brown

Adman

Juniors
Why did we buy him then - to play for Wests?

I'm all for Head, anything is better than Morris.

What I'm saying is that I'm fearing when he does come back, if at all, and we hope he has some sort form... it will be too little too late to save this season.

Dammit benji, get the F**K back on the field already.

chopsy_05

Juniors
Look aside from Morris the most worrying thing is the way our forwards are being dominated. Gibbs is the only forward that we are currently missing (not including that hack O'Hara). Morris is a spastic but any half would've struggled tonight given our field position. Morris certainly didn't make it any easier for himself though. Standing on the line on the 5th having to rush his kicks or as we saw last night passing it to Teo who already had 2 men on him. He's persistance to kick through the line rather than over it is simply embarrasing!

To be fair not many other packs have to work it off their own line time after time as most other coaches are cluey enough to know that a halfback who can kick is one of the priorities of the game. We could make brett firman look like andrew johns

Adman

Juniors
Look aside from Morris the most worrying thing is the way our forwards are being dominated. Gibbs is the only forward that we are currently missing (not including that hack O'Hara). Morris is a spastic but any half would've struggled tonight given our field position. Morris certainly didn't make it any easier for himself though. Standing on the line on the 5th having to rush his kicks or as we saw last night passing it to Teo who already had 2 men on him. He's persistance to kick through the line rather than over it is simply embarrasing!

I agree, but to be honest i think it's actually morris himself that puts the pressure on the forwards in the first place, sh*t kicks to full backs on their 40m line, uselss grubbers etc Deadset, the pigs have to work double time because john morris can't kick the ball into space, or even a decent distance for the forwards to get up in the opposition half and give their own dominance. They are always on the back foot in the first place. To be honest I think the pigs really dug in last night and it was the back lot that let us down. With the exeption of hodgo. Coz hes c00l :)

simon says

First Grade
I agree, but to be honest i think it's actually morris himself that puts the pressure on the forwards in the first place, sh*t kicks to full backs on their 40m line, uselss grubbers etc Deadset, the pigs have to work double time because john morris can't kick the ball into space, or even a decent distance for the forwards to get up in the opposition half and give their own dominance. They are always on the back foot in the first place. To be honest I think the pigs really dug in last night and it was the back lot that let us down. With the exeption of hodgo. Coz hes c00l :)

I agree 100%.

I feel for the pigs who have to defend their arses off on our line,and then have to continually run it out off the line too boot.

A decent kicking game will go a long way to helping them out.

rupertpupkin

Juniors
Moltzen needs a Halfback. He may well turn out to be a godsend with a bluemoon 1st string 5/8. He did alright for a new kid in a tough spot, with a Morris-shaped stone around his neck. Moltzen will be the patsy though, most likely.

Exactly ... he will take the fall for J Mo
There is more chance of me coming home to find a gift wrapped marinello (in yellow) in the garage of morris being made to pay for his weekly f**kups

Latest posts