What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your State's ultimate Origin team?

Big Pete

Referee
I wouldn't be too hard on Danny - he's no Elias but he's certainly a worthy nominee and NSW have suffered for his departure.

Certainly a better choice than sGids.

Titanic

First Grade
Hard to top that! Only thing I would accept changing in this side is Larsen in for any of the props, but other than that, brutal side.

Az, I sort of agree with you but Petro on the bench and Artie has to start, surely.

Dazzat

First Grade
I'm a little bored so i'll give it a crack, im sure i've missed someone out who should be there, but this is my team:

1. D. Lockyer
2. L. Tuqiri
3. G. Miles
4. M. Meninga
5. G. Inglis
6. W. Lewis
7. A. Langer
8. S. Webcke
9. S. Walters
10. P. Civoniceiva
11. G. Tallis
12. T. Gillmeister
13. B. Lidner

14. S. Thaiday
15. S. Price
16. M. Bella
17. J. Thurston

Not a bad side ... I'd go for Queensland record try scorer Dale Shearer over Tiquiri and Gary Larson in for Thaiday. Didn't Jack Gibson once say he'd have Larson as first picked in any team he coached if he could? Every team needs a work-horse and Larson was one of the best of all time.