What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Storm 2012 team.

Elektrik Shock

Juniors
Here's the players from our squad left out of tommorow nights trial :

Billy Slater
Matt Duffie
Dane Neilsen
Justin O'Neill
Gareth Widdop
Cooper Cronk
Jesse Bromwich
Cameron Smith
Jason Ryles
Kevin Proctor
Sika Manu
Ryan Hoffman
Ryan Hinchcliffe
Todd Lowrie
Bryan Norrie
Jaiman Lowe

16 players intentionally left out, which tells me there is one 3/4 position up for grabs for the round 1 team, and Chambers, Blair, Fonua, Moylan, Waqa, Quinn, Solamona, Pooley and Tounimapea are all battling for it. Clear as day IMO.

Cloudsurfer

Juniors
On the OP in Bellamy's trial team announcement he said Jaiman Lowe has not done much pre-season & is struggling with his fitness atm so unless he can catch up to the others I can't see him there. While I thought he was improving he was always a gap-filler imo unless he really took the opportunity and made the most of it which maybe hasn't been the case???

Noa

First Grade
I used to be a big duffie fan....not so much anymore. O'Neill is the better winger and always has been. Shame he's been injured so much. Solomons and tonumaipea are 2 young guns who'll be ready for the other wing sooner rather then later.

hunters

Juniors
A Dragons mate of mine has raps on him. I've not seen him so can't comment but my buddy's word is as good as any. Excellent judge of talent.
He was outstanding when he was back at Souths a few years ago but his problem is being so injury prone. Has a fantastic offload and the control required to make it effective.

isaiah

Bench
bellamy said on the weekend that 5 new players could get their chance in the first squad of 17. who could those be?

Noa

First Grade
If he means break into the starting team from last year it'd probably be greenfield, vave, chambers, O'Neill and 1 of Harris or bromwich maybe.

Butters

Bench
And you guys doubted me for picking Lowe and Waqa in my 2012 side... You guys should learn to trust me, i've been consistently proven right on pretty much everything when it comes to the greatest rugby league team of all time. :cool:

Elektrik Shock

Juniors
And you guys doubted me for picking Lowe and Waqa in my 2012 side... You guys should learn to trust me, i've been consistently proven right on pretty much everything when it comes to the greatest rugby league team of all time. :cool:

You're a genius, except you left guys like Chambers & O'Neill and Lowrie out. Absolute goose.