What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Team for Parra Game?

SouthernTiger

Juniors
I dont think anyone said Benji should be playing premier league but I did say he would benefit from it. Surely everybody could see that. However, I think he can offer the side a lot off the bench. If Fitzy is mived to the wings than maybe at centres but for the moment he doesnt have the poise to be in the number 6

Vicious

Bench
SouthernTiger said:
I dont think anyone said Benji should be playing premier league but I did say he would benefit from it. Surely everybody could see that. However, I think he can offer the side a lot off the bench. If Fitzy is mived to the wings than maybe at centres but for the moment he doesnt have the poise to be in the number 6
Fair enough!I think we need a good sized winger,but one who`s more dangerous than Luke Covell.I reckon John Wilson could do the job and he was our leading try scorer last year!

Tigerpete

Juniors
After reading all this debate over Should benji play half, play centre or play off the bench, im still not swayed. IM alomst certain Benji will stay at 5/8. Sheens said in the lead up to the Canberra game that if he felt Marshall was struggling during a game he would swap him with Fitzhenry. So on that comment alone i cant see Banji making way for anyone.

Next...... Benji took a few wrong options last night, that was it though, he didnt struggle, he wasnt a weak link and he certainly didnt seem out of his depth in there. There was no real reason as to why we would move Benji from 5/8. Like i said before, i expect the team to remain the same, unfortuantely for keiran, he's the back up half to Prince and that will remain that way for now.

Keep in mind that was pretty physical and high quality game out there last night too, it wasnt like we caught the bulldogs on an off night, certainly not an easy game for Benji to play in , but did you notice that after that one bad pass, he play it safe, after that poor chip kick he played it safe.

Guys just dont read too much into Benji's game , he's 19, he's human and he'll keep making mistakes. thats just the way it is.

holla4amarshall

Juniors
i dont agree with you tigerpete
he isnt human he is a freak :lol:
lets hope prince pulls through the soo befor we name him at half he'll be a marked man all night and we know nsw have a few thugs in the side

bring on parra we cant be scared like other years we should put them to the sword and win easy on form
hindmarsh always helps out their cause but i dont think even he can help

bringelly boy

Juniors
1.hodgo
2.moods
3.benji
4.elford
5.fitzy
6.prince
7.kerr
8.boof
9.mears