What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your team versus NQ? ...Maloney out, Matulino in doubt

Juju

Juniors
Luck's defense didn't help the Vulcans.

I agree we definitely need his leadership though

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Cowboys by 30 odd. Much better Warriors teams have gone to Dairy Farmers and lost by 20. I say chuck the captaincy to Ben Henry.

Fast Eddie

First Grade
I was never a huge Cleary fan but the fact of the matter is if you give McClennan Penriths roster this season I doubt they win 4 games. McClennan should become a Kiwis assistant coach and be done with it. Warriors need Steve Folkes.

ozbash

Referee
I was never a huge Cleary fan but the fact of the matter is if you give McClennan Penriths roster this season I doubt they win 4 games. McClennan should become a Kiwis assistant coach and be done with it. Warriors need Steve Folkes.

Yaaaaaaawn

hitman82

Bench
Now that Luck is available, Hurrell is still apparently out, and we are mathematically gone:

1 Locke
2 Tupou
3 Tuimavavae
4 Henry
5 Vatuvei
6 Godinet
7 Johnson
8 Lillyman
9 Friend
10 Steve Rapira
11 Martel
12 Taylor
13 Luck

14 Ikahihifo (to replace Luck)
15 Package
16 Lousi
17 Brown

...shocking team.

hitro

Juniors
just as well we're already out of contention, not going beat any good team without ben

Latest posts