What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your thoughts on this?

Windy70

Juniors
Just wandering what you all think about Ricky coming to the sharks. The majority of you are all for it and beleive it will be a step forward for the club.

However, although I beleive he is a great coach with a alot more experience, I'm interested in why and how you beleive he will lift the club out of the sh*thouse and on the way to the penthouse.

And why have the roosters finished below the sharks on the ladder in 2005 and 2006? Ricky was coach, so what went wrong?

2005 sharks finished 7th and roosters 9th (from memory)
And of course this year they were 2nd last...one below us.

MilitaryShark

Juniors
I think he will bring a winning mentality to the club. Something Raper could not instil into the boys. I think we have some great talent at the club but not a good enough coach to get the best out of the guys. The Roosters had a great coach in Ricky but did not have the players..........
Oh sh*t, thats what I want to believe but I guess we just to cross our fingers and hope it turns out to be a good move, thats if he does come here. Lets not forget he aint here yet.