What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

your tip for newest star

hindy111

Post Whore
So im wondering-Who is your tip for the next star at Penrith?
Jennings has come thru and i classify a star already.Lachlan and wade graham perhaps will come thru? I read sterlo rates Wade graham as the more impresssive of the two?
Opinions?
So is there any other young guys who you expect big things from and will cement a move into first grade this year?

Caged Panther

First Grade
Greg Waddell is the obvious one, I'm sure guys like Murray, Daz and Big Mick are much better informed of the other up and comers currently working their way through the grades at penrith.

Fibroman

First Grade
Injuries permitting, Waddell will cement the number 4, and will form the best centre pairing with Jennings, for Penrith since Izzard and Fittler.

Big Mick

Referee
Waddell yes

I can't wait for Matthew Wright to debut for us....*tap on shoulder with whisper in ear*...*cough*...well I can't wait for William Isa to get a few more...*Same tap and whisper* *cough*...right...ummm

I think honestly, that Sam McKendry will be an international at the end of the year. I see special things from this kid.

murraymob

Coach
mine is Evrett Vaurasi a stand out

another joel orton back rower Elliott is trying to turn into a front rower

mxlegend99

Referee
I honestly can't see Greg Waddell getting a game this season. He missed an entire season last year, and we have a lot of depth to cover our other centre position.... Luke Lewis, Maurice Blair, Brad Tighe, Shane Elford, Gavin Cooper, Nathan Smith and Michael Gordon.

Junior Tia Kilifi is my pick of the players who have yet to play first grade. For blokes that have, i think Joseph Paulo and Sam McKendry are going to have massive seasons this year.

maple_69

Bench
Penese also. I think if Daniela/Tia Killifi are given some time to play outside Jennings they could be very succesful this season.
Can't wait to see Vaipuna coming through the ranks speaking of kilifis..

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Waddell yes

I can't wait for Matthew Wright to debut for us....*tap on shoulder with whisper in ear*...*cough*...well I can't wait for William Isa to get a few more...*Same tap and whisper* *cough*...right...ummm

I think honestly, that Sam McKendry will be an international at the end of the year. I see special things from this kid.

I like Sam. I think he might struggle with the pace of it this year with a second ref at the ruck & the ten interchanges.

He's got some gifts, but he's also got a long way to go.

murraymob

Coach
i agree ronny.I think with the game being faster the lighter forwards will stand out with there mobility.The players like Blacket and orton will stand out

Panther_Daz

Staff member
The next debutant will most likely be Junior Tia Kilifi. If he can remain injury free he will be a devastating winger for us.

murraymob

Coach
joel will be there in the mix.But has just started in the half position but yes he is one to watch

Fibroman

First Grade
Joel Romelo is like a young version of Gowie. Tough as they come.

Slammer needs to ease up on the piss. He is a 3 beer screamer. If he is dedicated he will be one of the most devistating front rowers since the likes of Marty Lang.

IMO: Jennings will shine and go onto rep honours this year. Waterhouse and Petero are the only certain starters in the forwards this year.

Pritchard= make or break. legend or dud. Your call son.

Lukey Lewis should be playing lock. Suits him to a tee and would play origin in the #13.

Joel Orton to move from front row to back row and do some damage out wide.

Paul Aiton to keep pulling chicks back to Derby Street.

Latest posts